Who Can Join?
Membership is open to healthcare professionals from all practice settings who are involved in or interested in the specialty practice of infusion therapy and members in good standing with the National Infusion Nurses Society (INS).
Active Membership is open to registered professional nurses who are currently practicing infusion therapy and who are in good standing with the Licensing Agency of the state or county in which the member resides or works. These Active Members are engaged in the administration, education, planning or supervision of infusion therapy. Active members receive all the benefits of the Society and are invited to vote and hold elected office, attend educational programs and fully participate in the organization.
Industrial membership is open to individuals from the industry whose products relate to infusion therapy. Industrial Members receive all benefits of the Society including publications and product and event discounts, but are not eligible to vote or hold elected office.
Not an INS Member? Join Infusion Nurses Society - Click Here
Become a member...
Membership Benefits Include:
- Opportunities to network with peers and share important information and ideas pertinent to our organization and the critical care nursing profession.
- Access to dinner meetings and networking events.
- Local Conference and CE discounts.
- Access to members-only sections of our website.
- Strength in Numbers – Membership gives us a powerful collective voice!