This year, we'll again be using Konstella, a very helpful new communication tool, for all our classroom and school-wide PTA communication. Konstella makes staying organized easier and helps build a secure and private parent community here at Bubb. Look for flyers around school with a special code that will allow you to join Konstella, or when your Room Parent emails you an invitation in early September, please accept your invitation.
Here are some of the ways Konstella improves communication for Bubb parents:
- It provides a single location for your child’s/children’s activities, including class announcements, parties, school events, and sign-ups.
- Your personalized calendar in Konstella automatically includes all upcoming activities and deadlines for your child’s class and Bubb Elementary. This calendar can be synced to your own personal electronic calendar.
- Parents have the ability to communicate directly with the parents of their child’s friends to schedule play dates or invite friends to activities.
- Parents can join a Bubb PTA committee or volunteer for a PTA job with just one click.
Some notes on using Konstella:
- Please add konstella.com to your email program’s safe list.
- Please customize your privacy settings by clicking your name, then Settings.
Questions or issues? Contact Bubb's Konstella Admin, Neelam Sindledecker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Privacy notice: Konstella is a secure site and your privacy is of utmost importance to us. You will control your privacy settings within the tool, so you decide what you would like to share with other parents. Your information will not be accessible to third parties.
While we hope you will join Konstella to take advantage of its helpful and efficient classroom and school-wide communication features, it is not mandatory to join. You will still receive announcements and be able to participate in school and classroom activities even without creating a Konstella account.