Holiday Food and Toy Drive
This holiday season, let’s show our community that Bubb Cares!
Please give to the Bubb Holiday Food and Toy Drive! All donations benefit the Community Services Agency of Mountain View and Los Altos.
Please bring donations to the Bubb school front office from November 19 to December 7.
Non-perishable items including (but not limited to)...
- Holiday meal items: crackers, baking mixes (pancake mix, pie crust & filling, cake mix & icing, cookie mix), spices (salt, pepper, oregano, basil, etc.), hot cocoa/tea/coffee, potatoes (boxed or canned), gravy (canned or mix), pudding/ jello mix, special treats (nuts, chocolate, dried fruits, brown sugar)
- Pop-top canned items: vegetables, fruits, meats, fish
- Pantry items: flour, sugar, oil, box mixes, condiments, spices
- Dry items: cereal, oatmeal, pasta, beans, brown rice, macaroni and cheese
- Plastic-bottled items: peanut butter, jelly, pasta sauce, salad dressings
NO GLASS ITEMS PLEASE
Toy Drive Requests:
This year, CSA is seeking gift cards from stores such as Target, Walmart and Amazon so families have more gift options, especially for their older children.
New, unwrapped items for ages baby to teen
- Toys (no toy guns or weapons, please)
- Pajamas (they always have too few for middle school and high school aged kids)
- Arts and Crafts
- Balls, Sporty Items
- Board and Card Games
- Small "Stocking Stuffer" items
- Gift cards in $25 range for teens
Some important statistics:
- Over 1,000 children in Mountain View, Los Altos and Los Altos Hills will receive gifts this year.
- Increasing numbers of families are seeking out aid in the form of food donations.
- Many families must make tough choices between rental and heating costs and basic nutrition.
- CSA distributes over a ton of food each business day to individuals and families in need.
- For more information about CSA please visit www.csacares.org or call 650.968.0836