Bromfield Peer Tutoring
Need a Tutor? Scroll down to find yours today!
What is the Bromfield Peer Tutoring Program?
The Bromfield Peer Tutoring Program aims to provide a beneficial academic experience for all interested student participants. Through this program, students who request extracurricular academic help are matched with a volunteer student tutor who will help them to meet their individual goals and excel in the classroom.
This year, some changes are being made to the program as the Bromfield School's chapter of the National Honor Society has become more involved. Now, NHS members will be available to tutor students in grades 6-12. Those who are interested in becoming peer tutors who are not part of the National Honor Society are welcome to join as well. Shown above are the profiles for all of our current tutors.
How do I find the tutor for me?
Easy! Just follow these steps:
- Browse tutors on the "Peer Tutoring Profiles" above. Once you find a tutor that works for what you need, fill out the google form linked on their profile. Make sure you sign in to your psharvard account so that you can access these forms.
- If a tutor’s profile says “not available,” do not fill out their form as they are no longer available for tutoring.
- You should hear back within 48 hours. If you do not hear back from your tutor, contact the NHS officers or Mr. Murphy (contact info listed below).
- Remember, this is a new initiative, so there is a possibility for errors to be made. Feel free to contact any of us with complaints so we can better improve this new system.
- If you encounter any issues with tutors, please contact Mr. Murphy.
How do I become a peer tutor?
If you are not a member of the National Honor Society but wish to become a tutor, reach out to one of the NHS officers or Mr. Murphy via email. Contact information can be found below. From there, we will instruct you on your next steps!