Brian has been practicing and teaching Qi Therapy & Qigong since 2010.
Brian has done Qi work with...
- The Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary under Wellness Director Mary Astgen
- Cancer patients at the Iowa Mind Body Institute in the Wendt Cancer Center in the UnityPoint Health/Finley Hospital under Dr. Bobby Koneru
- The underprivileged at the Dubuque Rescue Mission under Director Rick Mihm
- The Babka Wellness Center in the UnityPoint Health/Finley Hospital under Director Michelle Malone
- Hospice of Dubuque under Volunteer Coordinator Debbie Horck
- The Dubuque Multicultural Family Center under Director Sarah Petersen
- The Sisters of St. Francis under Wellness Coordinator Val Lucas
- The grieving at Camp Hope under Director Mariah Singer
- Older adults at the Wisconsin Rapids Lowell Center under Coordinator Joan Kranig
- The Jensen Community Center in Amherst, WI under Director Cathy Praxmarer.
Brian's teachers are Rev. Rosalyn L. Bruyere, D.D. and Ken Weintrub of the Healing Light Center Church in Sierra Madre, CA.
Brian holds two Master of Science Degrees from the University of Wisconsin.
Brian also does presentations and lectures about balancing and healing the mind, body, emotions, and spirit with Qi:
- The Energy Healing & Qigong Workshop, Carnegie-Stout Public Library, Dubuque, IA, June 18, 2012
- The International Peace Day Energy Healing Workshop at Asana Yoga & Ayurveda, Dubuque, IA, September 21, 2012
- Energy Therapy and Qigong at the Dyersville Senior Expo, Dyersville, IA, April 24, 2013
- Energy Therapy and Qigong at the Dubuque Chamber Expo 2013, the Grand River Center, Dubuque, IA May 2, 2013
- Energy Therapy and Qigong at the Dyersville Parkinson's Support Group, the Ellen Kennedy Center, Dyersville, IA, May 18, 2013
- Energy Therapy and Qigong at the Dubuque Fibromyalgia Support Group, the Locust Hy-Vee Meeting Room Dubuque, IA, June 13, 2013
- Energy Therapy and Qigong at Assisi Retirement Village, Dubuque, IA, July 9th, 2013
- Energy Therapy and Qigong at the Crescent Community Health Center, Dubuque, IA, August 6th, 2013
- The Hogwarts School of Energy Healing and Qigong, Carnegie-Stout Public Library, Dubuque, IA, September 9, 2013
- Loras College Faculty & Staff Mini-Retreat: Beyond Christianity: Spiritual Wisdom from the East: Taoist Moving Meditation, Stillness, & the Pakua, Dubuque, IA, Jan. 22, 2014
- Energy Therapy Seminar at Potosa Spa's "Ladies Night Out" Event, Dubuque, IA, April 24, 2014
- Energy Therapy at the 'Boomers or Bust: Issues in Geriatric Mental Health' Seminar, Hosted by The Finley Hospital Summit Health Center for Older Adults, Dubuque, IA, May 21, 2014
- Energy Therapy & Qigong at the 2014 Dubuque Chamberland Expo - Mystique Casino, Dubuque, IA, May 20, 2014
- Clarke University 'Summer Lunch & Learn' Presentation: "Qigong: Accessing the Root of Mind, Body, Emotion, & Spirit", Dubuque, IA, June 4, 2014
- Energy Therapy at the 2014 Mighty Rivers Regional Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI) Convention, Dubuque, IA, September 13, 2014
- Energy Therapy at the Clarke University Education Conference 2014: 'Integrative Energy Healing for Balance, Harmony and Stress Relief', Dubuque, IA, October 4, 2014
- UnityPoint Health, Finley Hospital, Kehl Diabetes Center 'Biofield Therapy' for Alzheimer's & Dementia, PTSD & Mild Traumatic Brain Injury, Cancer & Chronic Illness Seminars, Dubuque, IA, February & March 2015
- "Energy Therapy and Qigong for Older Adults" Presentation at the Sisters of St. Francis, Dubuque, IA, March 30, 2015
- The Qigong & Qi Therapy Class at the Jensen Community Center in Amherst, WI presentation, April, 2015
- Loras College Stress & Coping Class Presentation: "Qigong & Qi Therapy for Stress Relief", Dubuque, IA, May 5, 2015
- The Independence Day Qigong Class at the Dubuque Regional Airport, Dubuque, IA, July 3, 2015
- "Energy Therapy and Qigong for Older Adults" Presentation at the Sisters of the Presentation, Dubuque, IA, July, 2015
- Qi Therapy & Qigong at the Midwest Renewable Energy Association's 27th Annual Energy Fair, Custer, WI, June 17-19, 2016
- DAM QIGONG! in Amherst, WI, Memorial Day 2017
- Qi Therapy & Qigong at the Midwest Renewable Energy Association's 28th Annual Energy Fair, Custer, WI, June 16-18, 2017