Sunday, August 25, 2019 | 9:00 am
To register online, please click here.
- Bib numbers can be picked up the morning of the race at the registration tent starting at 7:30am.
- Shirts given to the first 100 participants to arrive at bib pickup.
The course is a fast and measured mile starting near Mount Avenue on the Blackstone Boulevard and finishing on North Avenue near Lippitt Memorial Park.
RACE DAY INFO
7:30 am - Race Day Registration Opens
- Race Day registration will be held on the Boulevard gravel path near Mount Avenue
9:00 am - 1 Mile Race Start
- Professional timing and scoring
- Finish line photos available
- A bag drop will be provided for any personal belongings that are with you at the starting line.
- You will be given a bag that corresponds to your bib number.
- Bags will be collected up until 20 minutes prior to the start and then transported to the finish area, where you can retrieve your belongings.
START LINE ORGANIZATION
The starting line will be organized by your estimated goal mile time.
Awards and Prizes
- Prizes to top 3 male and female finishers
- Top 3 male and female finishers receive entry into Molly Huddle's PVD Fall-Comers 5k XC race!
- First boy and girl finisher 12 & under
- First male and female finisher in age group:
- 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
- Prizes include: 4 FlexTix to any Providence Bruins regular season home game, 4 Brown University football tickets, Hoka shoes, free Saucony item voucher, Feetures socks, Orange Theory swag bag
- Gift Card Prizes: $50 Home Depot, $50 Pizza Gourmet, $50 Avenue N, $25 Seven Stars Bakery, Rhode Runner, $20 3 Sisters, $20 Knead Donuts, 2 $20 Dunkin Donuts, and more!
The start line will be at the intersection of Mount Avenue and Blackstone Boulevard. The race will run north, on the left hand side, in the bike lane. The race will run past Rochambeau Avenue and Elmgrove Avenue, two main intersections. With a litlle over 100m left in the race, take a left hand turn onto North Avenue for a final sprint to the finish! Peel off into Lippitt Memorial Park for post-race festivities!