If you enjoy working with clients beyond the treatment room, Boulder Mountain is the place for you. We provide services to our clients in a unique outdoor environment that is vital for their motivation. Our goal is to make therapy fun and challenging with the ability to swim, climb, ride horses all in the same day.
We are looking for energized individuals to work in a multidisciplinary pediatric clinic.
Get out of the clinic and into Boulder Mountain Therapy!
- Degree from an Accredited School
- National and State of Arizona board licensure
- CPR and First Aid certifications
- Current Arizona State fingerprint card OR applicant must be eligible for a fingerprint card
- Therapist owned
- We handle billing and payment for your clients
- Collaboration across disiplines
- Flexible schedules
- New grads welcome
- Highly competetive clinic and home-based rates
- Continuing education opportunities
- Diverse patient population
- Hours, caseload, and location based upon therapist preference
Feel Free to Contact Us
We can be contacted directly by phone at:
At our administrative office in person or through mail at:
844 N Ellsworth Rd
Mesa, AZ 85207
Or by email at: