Welcome to Boots N' Bling Country.
Boots N' Bling classes focus on the novice and beginner line dancer. If you are looking for a fun way to exercise and join the line dance community around Laughlin, Bullhead City, Kingman and Needles, CA check our Line Dance Links page.
We meet. We learn. We dance. We make mistakes. We laugh more. Our common goal is sharing our love of dance and along the way, we remind ourselves that exercise is much more than repetitive motions. Learning, laughing and line dancing are a wonderful combination. Enjoy!
Learn how to line dance your very first lesson!
TOP SECRET Revealed! We had so much fun on our last Dancin' on the Deep Blue cruise, we thought let's do another!
We chose March, since many on the last cruise requested a time not involved with Christmas. We chose Holland America's Eurodam since their top deck has lots of dance room.
Is this an official Boots N Bling Line Dance Cruise? Jim and I thought about that and decided...it can be whatever all of us going want it to be...a fun cruise, a lounge in the sun cruise, a family and friends cruise...
Let us know if you are interested by emailing Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org...when we mentioned the idea last week...10 folks started packing:)
Regular Schedule returns in September. See ya at the Golden Nugget every Friday from 3:30 to 5:30~
Boots N' Bling Country in the Tri-State area!
Arizona, Nevada, California
Beginner Country Line Dance classes are available 4 days per week.
- Monday 11:30 to 2:30 Kathryn Heidenreich Center - 1776 Airway Ave - Kingman, AZ
Hour 1: Beginner | Hour 2: Intermediate | Hour 2: Advanced/Open
- Tuesday 1 pm to 3 pm Old Town Saloon - 2850 S Casino Drive - Laughlin, NV Hour 1: Beginner | Second Hour: Requests
- Wednesday 1 pm to 3 pm Vista Del Sol Resort -3249 Felipe Drive - Bullhead City, AZ - First Hour: Beginner | Second Hour: New Dance and Requests
- Wednesday 4 pm to 6 pm Old Town Saloon - 2850 S Casino Drive - Laughlin, NV - Open Dance and Requests
- Friday: Golden Nugget - Laughlin, NV Open Dance 3:30 to 5:30