St Thomas Institute for Science and Technology
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Phone : 9496327985
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Joining : 01/08/2016
- Total Experience : 6
- Assistant Professor (non cadre) VKCET (2 years)
- Assistant professor Younus Institute of Technology (2 years)
- At STIST :2 years
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Kerala University
- Additional Qualifications
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Area of Interest
- METALLURGY AND MATERIAL SCIENCE
- PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
- AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- Analysis and Simulation of Factory Layout using ARENA, Bobby John, Jenson Joseph E International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 2, February 2013.
2. Analysis and Optimization of Plant Layout using Relative Allocation of Facilities Technique,Bobby John, Jubin James, R. Mahesh Rengaraj International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Volume 3, Issue 8 August 2013.
3. Machining Time Required For Taper Grinding and Its Cost Analysis in G17-22UGrinding Machine Jubin James, Bobby John, Sijo MT International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2013.
4. Productivity Improvement by Enhancing the Bottleneck Station in an Alternator Production Plant with Layout Improvement and Its Cost Analysis, Jubin James, Bobby john, Mahesh Rengaraj International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2013.
- STAFF ADVISOR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING KTU BATCH(2016-2020)