Blue Ridge School Mountain Bike Festival
SAVE THE DATE: MARCH 28-29, 2020
Featuring: Ride the Ridge XC, Moonshiner's Enduro, Camping, Food, Trail Work, Bike Demos and Group Rides!
Results for 2019 Ride the Ridge XC and Moonshiner's Enduro below
Lots and lots of pictures from the two days: Many thanks to Gordon Dalton, Josh Taylor, Drew Duke, Jon Ciambotti, and Peter Hufnagel and more for providing literally hundreds of excellent photos for us all. Please credit the photographer when you use these for non-commercial uses!
Post up your pictures and download some from the Google shared library (includes Gordon, Josh, and Jon's)
We're pretty stoked to offer up the first annual Blue Ridge School Mountain Bike Festival, to be held at the Blue Ridge School in St. George, Virginia; benefiting World Bicycle Relief. Hit the links above to learn specifics of each event. Here's the agenda:
- Saturday morning: Ride The Ridge XC Race. Registration is live on Webscorer here: Ride The Ridge Ride the ridge will go LIVE at 10:00 AM at the flagpole across the street from the parking area/basecamp
- Saturday afternoon:
- Bike Demos from Blue Ridge Cyclery (Mountain, Gravel bikes)
- Gravel ride, Intermediate and Women's only MTB Rides leave from Basecamp at 3PM
- Trail work and set-up for the Enduro,
- Charlottesville Area Mountain Bike Club led Group Rides
- Camp Set up, etc.
- Dinner at the Blue Ridge School Cafeteria from 6 to 6:45 PM, $5 per person
- Saturday evening:
- Campfire, live music (bring your instrument)
- Sunday Morning: CAMBC and Stand-Up Coffee pancake breakfast from 7-9 AM
- Rider Check-in for Moonshiner's opens at about 7:30 AM (or whenever the coffee is ready)
- Moonshiner's Enduro. Registration is live on Webscorer here: Moonshiner's Enduro
- Moonshiner's Enduro will start AT THE TOP of Moonshine at 11 AM or as early as we can all get there. It takes an hour to party pace yourself up there.
- Sunday Afternoon: Post Race meal provided by Peloton Station! pack up and call it a weekend!