2017 Negotiations Updates
Questions about negotiations should be directed to Jeff Bunkert or Wendy Marczak.
- BFT Membership Meets the High Cost of Zero
- Please note that there may be errors and imperfect projections. Numbers and data should not be quoted as exact. Calculations of future earnings are based on a large number of variables. We can't accurately predict the future!
- Les Fujitake's Proposal Powerpoint, May 17,2016
- May 2016 BFT Newsletter
- Message to Teachers & Bloomington Community (4/28/16)
- BFT President's Video Message (4/27/16)
- BFT Negotiations Update (4/26/16)
- Phase 3: Member Work Actions (4/21/16)
- Watch Ryan Meyering's story
- Metro Contracts/Salary Schedules If you want to compare your salary to other districts named by the school board as paying much lower, check it out the document above. Email the school board if our research proves that the information the district is reporting is wrong for you.
- An Open Letter to Parents of Bloomington Public Schools (4/15/16)
- Response to the School Board Question/Answer Session (4/11/16)
- Phase 2: Member Work Actions (4/8/16)
- Phase 1: Member Work Actions (4/1/16)
- BPS Letter to Parents (3/31/16)