What is Block PAC?
Block PAC is an expenditure-only committee -- otherwise known as a super PAC -- driven by young motivated innovators and is the first of its kind to adequately support Blockchain and its integration into existing and non-existing operations. As the private sector and some departments of the government take steps to implement and further develop this technology, it is essential to form a regulatory framework to support it and legislation to make it possible for adoption by the masses.
What is the International Decentralized Association of Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain?
The IDACB works out the basic principles of market legal regulation (similar for majority of participants) and synchronize law initiatives in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency by:
- To propose law initiatives for regulators based on best countries’ practices
- To organize Community of Experts, Ideologists and Professionals
- To generate Unified Distributed Community Database
- To prepare Intellectual Rights Protection Proposals
- To protect Market from frauds, scams and unfair practices
- To create Regulation Proposals for ICO