Bayes in Grenoble
Bayes in Grenoble is a new seminar/reading group on Bayesian statistical methods held at Inria, Montbonnot. The purpose of this group is to gather the Grenoble Bayesian community on a monthly basis around noteworthy papers. Those can equally focus on theory, methods, learning, applications, computations, etc, and can be seminal papers as well as recent preprints, as soon as they relate to Bayes.
The reading group is organised by Julyan Arbel, Marta Crispino and Florence Forbes from Inria Mistis team. Feel free to contact us if you wish to attend/be added to the mailing list and/or give a talk. The group is supported by the Grenoble Alpes Data Institute (drinks, snacks and travel support for some speakers).
Here is an ics calendar for programmed sessions.
Program (for more details see here )
- 6-7 September 2018: 2 days workshop Bayesian learning theory for complex data modeling
- 17 July 2018, Vadim Strijov (Prof, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology)
- 10 July 2018, Matteo Sesia (PhD Student, Stanford University)
- 14 June 2018, Isadora Villalobos-Antoniano (Assistant Prof, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy)
- 15 May 2018, Simon Leglaive (Postdoc, Perception, Inria)
- 26 April 2018, Alisa Kirichenko (Postdoc, Machine Learning dept. of CWI, Amsterdam)
- 3rd April 2018, Marta Crispino and Fei Zheng (Both postdoc at Mistis, Inria Grenoble)
- 22 March 2018, Paul-Marie Grollemund (ATER, Montpellier)
- 1st March 2018, Riccardo Corradin (PhD student, Milan Biccoca & Trinity College Dublin)
- 8 February 2018, Éric Marchand (Prof, Université de Sherbrooke, in sabbatical at UGA)
- 16 January 2018, Łukasz Rajkowski (PhD student, University of Warsaw)
- 11 December 2017, Hongliang Lü (Postdoc, Inria Grenoble)
- 15 November 2017, Julyan Arbel (Researcher, Inria Grenoble)