Psalm 19:1 - The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
What is Eternal Life?
- All man born has a body, spirit and soul. While our body is mortal, our spirit and soul is eternal. So "Eternal Life" is the life after our death on earth. It's a spiritual life which could mean spending eternity in Hell or in Heaven.
- Eternal life as the Bible says can only be found in Jesus . Romans 6:23- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
How can we attain Eternal Life?
- By simply believing and trusting Jesus Christ...
- John 17:3 - And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Who can go to Hell?
- Anyone who rejects and denies Jesus Christ. The Bible is very clear about this.
- John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
What is Hell?
- Hell is a place of eternal torment created of God for those who would rebel and reject Jesus Christ. This is the place Satan and his followers are destined to go. And many more who would deny and reject Christ Jesus in their lifetime.
- In the Book of Mark, Jesus mentioned hell 3 times and what's in there.
- Mark 9:43-48 - ... go/cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Who is Jesus Christ?
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God. He came to earth with human flesh to offer Himself a perfect sacrifice for all people of all generations. And anyone who will believe and trust Him, their sins will be forgiven and their souls will be saved from Hell (1 Timothy 1:15).
- Colossians 2:9 - For in him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
What is the meaning of Christianity?
- The word Christian refers to anyone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ which are contained in the Bible. Or someone who is a follower of Christ Jesus.
- Anyone who calls himself a Christian but does not obey Jesus is not really a Christian.
- John 14:15 - If ye love me, keep my commandments.
What is the Gospel?
- The Gospel is the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. Jesus is the Lamb of God, the Perfect Sacrifice offered to and of God for the sins of men. This is the the amazing grace and love of God that even His Son, He gave as a sacrifice for the sins of the world.
- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 - For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.
What is sin and its consequences?
- Sin is an act that is contrary to God's nature being most Holy and Righteous. And the commandments of God reveal sin (when a person does not obey it).
- Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
What is the Bible?
- The Bible is the Word of God, written and interpreted by godly men of old inspired by God through the Holy Spirit (the other personality of God).
- The Bible tells the past, present and future. It is the only Book with prophesies and are being fulfilled as foretold without missing the mark.
- The Bible is also a historical Book that can be supported by world's history. And also a scientific discovery Book that foretold many science discoveries thousands or hundreds of years back which scientists only made discovery in the last 2-3 centuries.
- Lastly, the Bible is the only book that can truly change life for the better (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Mark 13:31 - Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
What is Heaven?
- The sky and the universe are referred to as heaven in the Bible. They are the first and the second Heaven.
- But the dwelling place of God is described as the third Heaven where no spaceship or telescope or anyone could reach. It is in the North side of the universe. This is the place where all those who believe and trust Jesus Christ would go and dwell one day.
- Description of God's dwelling place is described in Revelation 22:1–5