Bible Answers .press
New Book Released 12/31/2017
Answers To Your Bible Questions — Second Edition
This book, Answers to Your Bible Questions, is a wide-ranging exploration of various subjects of the Bible, designed to teach new information and understanding of God's word to the beginning student of Christ who desires to become a child of God and also help the reader who is already walking with God how to maintain his relationship.
Comprised of thirty-one (31) lessons, each which leads logically to the next.
Do you desire a greater understanding of God's Word so you can apply the spiritual lessons learned thousands of years ago to your own life? Designed for both beginning and mature students of God, Answers to Your Bible Questions freely explores thirty-one lessons on wide-ranging and significant biblical subjects, encouraging new dialogue about old ways of thinking.
Minister Wesley Walker includes specific supportive Scriptures in each lesson that answer the most common Bible study questions and provide a valuable outline for Bible study group leaders.
Chapter summaries explore such topics as:
- The Need of Salvation
- The Love of God
- What is sin?
- Re-birth in Christ
- Saved By Grace
- The Holy Spirit
- The Ten Commandments
- The Law That Was Nailed To The Cross
- The Crucifixion and Resurrection of Christ
- The Lord’s Day — The weekly Holy seventh-day Sabbath
- The Law of God
- Clean and Unclean Meats
- The Tithe
- The State of the Dead
- The Soul and Punishment of the Wicked
- The Rich Man and Lazarus
- The Origin of the False “Christian” Worship Today
- Judging our fellow man
- The need for church attendance
- The Hundred and Forty-Four Thousand
- The Two Laws
- The Origin of Satan
- The Feast Days
- Speaking In Tongues
- The Beast of Revelation 13
- The Millennium–1,000 Year Reign of Christ on Earth
- and the ever-present question... why is Jesus coming back?
If you are searching for direction on how to build and maintain a lasting relationship with God, Answers to Your Bible Questions will educate and guide you toward a fulfilling life in Christ by illuminating God's Word and providing the understanding and answers you seek.