Assistant Professor of Finance
NUS Business School
National University of Singapore
- Added new Resources to more useful R programming material.
- Created a teaching resources section, linking to teaching tools that I have used in class, such as a site to randomize groups based on a student list.
- I've uploaded a new version of my co-authored paper on Debt Overhang and Asymmetric Information.
- I've also uploaded a new version of my co-authored paper on how people choose between ride-hailing services like Uber vs. Taxi bookings.
- Updated the status on my investment adviser regulation paper.
Phone: (+65) 6516-5316
Office: MRB #07-69
If you are an undergraduate or graduate student looking for some research assistant work, please email me with your resume/CV and a brief email statement of your interests.