Last updated on 1st Jan, 2022
This Privacy was written in English. We may provide translates in other languages in different territory we provide the Services for your convenience, however, if there is any inconsistency or discrepancies between the English and other language, the English version shall prevail.
The Types of Personal Information We Use
This section describes the different types of personal information we collect and how we collect it. We will collect and use the following information from you:
(1) Information You Provide. You provide your information to us directly or through a third party:
- when you register for the Game (including but not limited to your nominated nickname, and information we import from your connected social media account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Apple or Google sign-in account) in order to set up your profile, including but not limited to your name as it appears on your social media profile and your profile picture, real name, gender, email address, date of birth, telephone number;
- when you set up your profile for the Game (including but not limited to gender);
- when you submit your contact details to us (including but not limited to your name, email address and physical address) as part of promotional activities for the Game; and
- when you make purchases in the Game (in which case we will process the information you provide to us to facilitate the payment).
(2) Information We Collect about You. We automatically collect certain data from you when you use the Game and/or the Services, including but not limited to your IP address, physical location and device information (such as device ID, device type, operating system, CPU, RAM, IP address, MAC address, network data, operating system) and information regarding your use of the Game and/or the Services, such as date and time stamps of actions. We also collect and store your data each time you interact with us, for example, when you use in-app support to communicate with us. We collect and store your play statistics (e.g. level, scores) in order to provide you with feedback and information about your Game play and progress. Our anti-cheating or security features also monitor your in-game statistics to identify cheating behavior.
(3) Information You Generate and Display in the Course of Using the Services. You may also provide or generate information when you communicate with other users in the Game (e.g., level, characters, score, chat log, chat content, virtual items). If you participate in a sharing event, we will process your Game data (wins, ranking and Game play statistics) to prepare a report for you and process your friends list so you can share game activities with other users.
You have the option to permit installation of such Cookies or subsequently disable them. You may accept all cookies, or instruct the device or web browser (as applicable) to provide notice at the time of installation of cookies, or refuse to accept all cookies by adjusting the relevant cookie retention function in your device. However, in the event that you refuse to install cookies, the Game may be unable to operate as designed.
You hereby represent that you are an “adult” (as defined in the applicable in your jurisdiction) and have the requisite power and authority to access and/or use our Services. If you are not an adult, you shall obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian to use the Services. Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such children. Children under the age of 13 should not use or attempt to use our Services, and if you are under 13, please do not attempt to use our Services.
In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to delete such information from our records. Parents who believe that we might have gathered any information from or about a child under the age of 13 may submit a request to the email address set forth in the section “Contact & Complaints” below.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will use your personal information in the following manners:
(1) Set-up user accounts, allow users to log-in to the Game and provide Services to users;
(2) Provide and improve the Services, such as: to allow users to download and install the Game on their devices; to record and keep track of requests from users of the Game; to detect the user network and device status when the user is playing the Game; and to correct bugs or errors that occur when the user is playing the Game;
(3) Send notifications to users to inform them of our promotional activities and any rewards they are entitled to;
(4) Provide some location-based services such as forming a team with people nearby.
(5) Share certain content on social media;
(6) Provide customized services to users such as personal information page;
(7) Provide Services to users as it is the basis of our Game; and
(8) Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services.
How We Store and Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties who may be located outside of your country:
- Payment partners: we share your email address, IP address, information about in-game purchases requested by you, and other information you provide to us for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase and withdrawal requests with our payment partners;
- Advertising and advertising measurement partners: we share your email, nickname, IP address and other unidentifiable personal information(i.e. information which is related to you but cannot be used for directly identifying, tracking.) you provide to us with our advertising and advertising measurement partners, in order to facilitate targeting, delivery, and measurement of online advertising on third-party services, facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, or of interest to you, e.g.. allowing you to get rewards for viewing in-Game advertisements, or allowing us and our partners to improve you advertisement experience within the Game;
- Data storage partners: we store some of your information using third-party data storage services, such as Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery), Amazon Web Services, Inc, and Tencent Cloud;
- Software providers: proper Services rendering requires us to use third party software solutions;
- Research and analysis partners: we may perform research and analysis on some of your data, such as your Game statistics. The research and analysis may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our related companies, agents and business partners for business and other lawful purposes.
- Player support partners: for some territories and products we engage third parties to provide you with appropriate player support services. Such companies may get access to your personal information, including but not limited to personal information that you may provide in your player support requests.
- Information available to other players: making your nickname and game statistics available to other players through our Services is an important part of making players’ experience more enjoyable. If you are banned in a Game based on other players’ complaints, we may inform them about the ban. Please note that members of your clan have access to a bigger amount of your game statistics than others;
- Publicly available information: our website for the Game may also have message boards, forums and/or chat areas, where users can exchange ideas and communicate with each other. When posting a message to a board, forum or chat area, please be aware that the information is being made publicly available on-line; therefore, you are doing so at your own risk. Your nickname and game statistics may also become available within Game replays and other videos, which we or other players may generate and put online. Please do not include into your nickname any data that can identify you personally.
- External moderators and testers: some limited data about you (such as your nickname, content of player support ticket) may become available to third party volunteering moderators and testers who contribute to providing you with better Services, e.g. to quickly respond to your questions about the Game;
- Anti-cheat and anti-fraud companies: we may share the information required for our detection, investigation and prevention of cheating in the Game and EULA violations only for the purposes of detection, investigation and prevention of cheating in the Game;
- Logistics partners: to arrange your trips (e.g., as an eSports player) and deliver the prizes you may be entitled to thanks to use of your Services, we will share your post address and other required details with our logistics partners or ask you to share that data with our logistics partners directly;
- Third-party websites: you can choose to log into some websites using your Game account. In this case we pass to the websites your nickname and your profile link;
- Public authorities and auditors: some personal information shall be disclosed to public authorities, e.g., tax and customs authorities, auditors, and other competent parties in accordance with the applicable laws;
- Our subsidiaries and Affiliates;
- Change of control: a third party that acquires all or substantially all of us or our business. We will disclose information to a third party in the event that we sell or buy any business or undergo a merger, in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer of such business. We will also disclose information to a third party if we sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, personal information may be among the transferred assets. You will be notified via email, in-app/in-game notice and/or notice on our website of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
The Security of Your Personal Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to our services; any transmission of your information is at your own risk.
We will retain most of your personal information as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
When destroying personal information, measures will be taken to make the personal information irrecoverable or irreproducible, and electronic files which contain personal information will be deleted permanently using a technical method which makes the files irreproducible.
In the event that the processing and retention period have terminated, but personal information is required to be retained continuously for other reasons including but not limited to for the purposes as prescribed under applicable laws, the relevant personal information will be stored and maintained separately from other types of personal information. If you require us to destroy your personal information before the end of its life cycle (as set out in the retention policy above), we will destroy your personal information in accordance with local laws.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you, how we use it, and who we share it with. If you believe we hold any other personal information about you, please contact us and submit a request to the email address set forth in the section “Contact & Complaints” below.
You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal information about you that we hold. If you believe we hold any other personal information about you and that information is inaccurate, please contact us and complete the request form.
You can delete your account, or remove certain personal information. If there is any other personal information you believe we process that you would like us to erase, please contact us.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold such personal information; or
- you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
You can also exercise your right to restrict our processing of your personal information (as described below) whilst we consider your request.
We may need to retain personal information if there are valid grounds under data protection laws for us to do so (e.g., for the defense of legal claims or freedom of expression) but we will let you know if that is the case. Where you have requested that we erase personal information that has been made available publicly on the Services and there are grounds for erasure, we will use reasonable steps to try to tell others that are displaying the personal information or providing links to the personal information to erase it too.
Restriction of Processing to Storage Only
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in certain circumstances. Please note, however, that if we stop processing the personal information, we may use it again if there are valid grounds under data protection laws for us to do so (e.g., for the defense of legal claims or for another’s protection). As above, where we agree to stop processing the personal information, we will try to tell any third party to whom we have disclosed the relevant personal information so that they can stop processing it too.
You may request we stop processing and just store the personal information we hold about you where:
- you believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether it is accurate;
- you wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to retain the personal information but just store it instead; or
- you wish to erase the personal information as it is no longer necessary for our purposes but you require it to be stored for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
By providing your email address or telephone number to us, you expressly consent to receive emails or texts from us. We may use email or SMS to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us; however, we will not give your email address or telephone number to another party to promote their products or services directly to you without your consent. If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” information included in any marketing email from the Service or send a request to the email address set forth in the section “Contact & Complaints” below. You may also opt-out of receiving SMS notifications from us, either via SMS or by emailing us.
We may from time to time send you announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend Game access for maintenance, or security, privacy or administrative-related communications). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
Contact & Complaints
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, or you would like to contact us regarding our privacy practices (including for any correction or access request), you may email us at