Cross Country Alumni
(We would love to hear how our alumni are doing. If you have any news, running related or otherwise, please send to dkinghorn@BishopChatard.org )
Trojans Running XC in College
- Maria Christoff 2019 Marian University
- Nathan Kolbus 2018 Loyola University
- Jax Crawford 2017 Wabash College
- Noah Boyce 2016 DePauw University
- Jenna Hedlund 2016 Marian University
- Sean Sullivan 2015 Rose Hulman
- Erin Crone 2014 Bellarmine University
- Jackson Naylor Cook 2013 Marian College
- Mary Davis 2012 Miami of Ohio
- Arden Burch 2012 University of Dayton
- Paige Powers 2012 DePauw University
- Heather O’Brien 2012 DePauw University
- Nick Boyce 2011 Wabash College
- Christine Kirby 2010 Indiana University
- Carly Sobolewski 2009 Butler University
- Angela Nebesny 2009 St Mary’s at Notre Dame
- Aaron Kremer 2007 IUPUI
- Andrew Poore 2007 Indiana University
- Amy Davis 2007 Northern Ohio
- Catie Salyer 2007 St Mary’s at Notre Dame
- Chris Dietrick 2006 DePauw University
- Todd Leone 2006 Indiana University
- Seth Ball 2006 Indiana University
- Kaleena Cappel 2002 Purdue University
- Andrea Kremer 2001 Miami of Ohio
Nathan Kolbus (18) - Nathan will continue his running career at Loyola University in Chicago. Good luck, Nathan!
Erin Crone (14) - Erin had an awesome career running for Bellarmine University, including qualifying for nationals in cross country (2016) and track (2018), being conference champion in the 5K, as well has breaking Bellarmine's school record in the 5K (16:46!!).
Mary Davis (12) - Mary ran the Jack and Jill Marathon in Washington in 3:29:46 and ran the Portland Marathon in 2017 in 3:36!
Andrea (Kremer) Pomaranski (01) - Post Collegiate (Miami – Ohio)
Andrea is a graduate of the University of Miami( Ohio) where she was a 3x All-American
- qualified for the 2012 OLYMPIC TRIALS in the Marathon . Andrea finished 17th in the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon in a time of 2:41 , which was 5 minutes faster than the OT cut-off of 2:46 .
- dominated the 2010 Chicago 1/2 Marathon, winning in 1:13.15...4 minutes ahead of her nearest compettitor
- inducted into the Indiana High School HALL OF FAME on January 31st at the IATCCC Hall of Fame Banquet!
- finished 29th OVERALL at the Arizona Rock n Roll Marathon in a blazing time of 2:37.44!
Andrew Poore (07) - Indiana University
Andrew earned six All-American honors and two Big Ten championships while at IU and currently serves as an assistant coach and recruiting coordinator for IU track and field.
Chris Dietrick (07) - DePauw University