Digital Backpack is Boone Community School District’s approach to distributing information from school sponsored activities and non-profit organizations throughout the year. To view the materials click the red backpack.
- Information in now in one easy online location.
- School newsletters have room for educational material.
- Community non-profits will save money on printing.
- This green approach to distributing materials saves paper and resources.
- Printed materials available on request at building offices.
To submit read below!
Want to submit- follow these steps:
- Non-school sponsored information will only be distributed from non-profit organizations. All flier distribution request should be submitted at least 10 days prior to the desired distribution date using the Digital Backpack system. One copy of the exact material in PDF format must be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Non-school sponsored materials must include the following statements printed in type at least as large as the majority of the other text in the materials, separate from other text and located in a conspicuous location: This is not a Boone Community School District publication. It is being distributed through the school district as a community service of the district to inform you of other community activities or services available.