How will my students know what they know, can do and plan for next steps?
- ensure student ownership of learning:
- ask students to "convince yourself, convince a friend, convince a sceptic"
- self-reflection and goal-setting: "What am I learning? How am I doing with my learning? Where to next? What will help me get there?"
- self-assessment involving the curricular competencies
- self and peer descriptive feedback
- students choose evidence of their learning
- students examples as anchors
- co-create criteria with students
Student Ownership and Self Assessment of Learning
Self and Peer Learning.pdf
10 ways to encourage students to take responsibility for their learning… _ What Ed Said.pdf
Assessment For Learning - Assessment Info Bank for 5107.pdf
Educational Leadership:Feedback for Learning:Seven Keys to Effective Feedback.pdf