Bartlesville Christian Home Educators Fellowship
Bartlesville Christian Home Educators Fellowship (BCHEF) is an interdenominational fellowship of like-minded parents/guardians with a common conviction that children can best be nurtured, trained, and educated in the home.
BCHEF is unique because:
- Although our activities are volunteer-based, members are not required to put in volunteer hours or be involved in any classes that they do not willingly volunteer to teach or lead.
- We want to combine the best of all worlds. As home educators, we have the uncommon ability to cherry-pick our children's education. Our offspring should have every chance to explore and learn in their own individual styles. We know that homeschooling can and should be well-rounded and virtually unlimited.
- If we aren't in love with the options available - we create new ones! We are not afraid to blaze new trails. We seek out new opportunities at every turn. The only limits are our own imaginations and initiative.
- Although we are a Christian group, Christianity is not a prerequisite for membership. You must expect our group to be run in a Christ-like manner, and to be based firmly upon Christian principles and law. If you are a non-Christian who is interested in membership, please read our BCHEF Guidelines and Membership Agreement for more information on this subject.
- We open events to NON-MEMBERS! While some of our activities and events are reserved exclusively for members, BCHEF has several seasonal events throughout the year (such as the Back to School Bash, Geography/History Fair, Valentine's Day Carnival, and more!) that will be opened to non-members. Join our FREE non-members email list to stay updated on these opportunities!
Now there are differences of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of ministries, and the same Lord. And there are differences of things-worked, but the same God working all things in all persons. And the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for our benefit. (1 Corinthians 12:4-7)