ABOUT CDC 2019
Historically, the BC Career Development Conference has been a highly successful event generously filled with quality content as presented by top careerists from Canada, the United States, and other parts of the world. This is BC’s largest annual event devoted to the career development, management field and it will give participants the space to exchange ideas, discover new opportunities, reacquaint with colleagues, meet new friends, and broaden their knowledge.
Join us this year at the CDC 2019 to expand your network and equip yourself with the most current information and innovative tools to advance your career.
The next Career Development Conference is scheduled to take place on May 23 and May 24, 2019 at SFU Harbour Centre.
Call for Presenters
If you would like to become a presenter at the upcoming CDC 2019, please submit your workshop proposal
The topics we would like to encourage are;
- Automation, outsourcing and the the future of work
- Multicultural diversity, challenges and opportunities
- Career and Parenthood
- Working with clients with mental illness
- Psychological self care for career practitioners
- #metoo and #timeisup effect
- Wage equality
+ many others of your own choice
This is your chance to help us recognize, acknowledge and honor the extraordinary accomplishments of those working in our field by nominating them for CDC awards.
Category of Nomination
- Emerging Career Practitioner of the Year
- Career Practitioner of the Year
- Mentor of the Year
- Employer Partnership of the Year
- Career Development Organization of the Year
Winners will be selected by the Awards Committee. Awards will be presented at the annual CDC Conference in Vancouver.Please note thatSelf-nominations are permitted.Nominations of previously nominated candidates are accepted.All nominators must be in a position to attest to the candidate’s suitability for an award.