Industrial Controls and Automation Systems Design Services
Look to B.BARD as your one-stop solution for industrial process control and automation. We provide system design, programming, installation, testing, start-up and ongoing support services for our clients. Our experienced team of Controls and Automation Engineers, Programmers and AutoCAD Designers are capable of delivering efficient control logic architecture to effectively manage even the most sophisticated processes. Whether your project involves a new production line, automating aging facilities, or an entirely new plant, we have the resources and expertise to get the job done.
Many control systems are obsolete and it is becoming harder to find replacement parts. Don't wait to experience long equipment downtime and upgrade your system. Our controls engineers have expertise in upgrading Allen Bradley Rockwell control systems, with minimum equipment down town time. We can implement offline simulation logic to ensure proper system upgrade before any changes take place on the existing system. Doing so, will guarantee minimum equipment downtime and the quickest control system upgrade.
Our Services are but not limited to:
- Complete Industrial Automation & Control Design, Installation & Design & Integration
- PLC, SCADA, HMI Design & Programming
- Control Panel Design and Construction
- Control system troubleshooting
- Overall Equipment Efficiency Implementation
- Database Reporting
- Dreams Report Design and setup
- Alarm remote notification programming
- Batching & Networking
- Industrial Communication Protocols – DeviceNet, ControlNet, Modbus etc.
- VFD Programming & Startup
- Instrument Integration
- Complete automation and integration capabilities
- Networking design and installation
- Converting physical computers to virtual machines for hardware independence
- Imaging computer hard drives for disaster recovery