Description of the program
The program's capabilities:
- configuration of system parameters and saving them in configuration files with the extension *.bbsa (they must be in program folder);
- many ways to enter a hand (the program automatically recognizes the structure of the hand):
- randomly generating a hand;
- using the saved hand as a * .lin or * .pbn file;
- dragging the file over the window with the hand number and dropping;
- pasting the copied * .lin or * .pbn file using the right-click menu of the deal or the CTRL + V hotkey;
- pasting the contents of the * .lin or * .pbn file using the right-click menu of the deal or the CTRL + V hotkey;
- opening a file using the right-click menu of the deal or the CTRL + O hotkey;
- double-clicking the file in Windows Explorer (* .lin or * .pbn files must be associated with BiddingAnalyser.exe).
- pasting the copied hand through the program using the right-click menu of the deal or keyboard shortcuts CTRL + C and CTRL + V (without having to save the file to disk);
- pasting the copied web address of the hand from http://www.bridgebase.com/tools/handviewer.html;
- easy modification of the hand by moving cards by drag and drop;
- the ability to generate randomly a given number of hands;
- the ability to stop generating if the obtained result is greater than or equal to the given;
- the opportunity to compare the results achieved by two selected bidding systems;
- preview of openings, contracts and HCP statistics;
- the possibility of converting entered hands to the LIN or PBN format.
Bidding engine will be available as the ActiveX dll library.