- We aim to work in partnership with parents to prepare the children to progress with confidence to primary school.
- We aim to provide a safe, warm friendly atmosphere where the children feel happy, confident and secure.
- We aim to ensure that all children, parents and staff feel valued.
- We aim to provide a varied stimulating curriculum and encourage each child to achieve to their full potential working towards the Early Learning Goals.
- We aim to encourage the children to be considerate to others and show good manners.
- We aim to encourage the children to be independent and have high self esteem.
- We aim to help children to develop self-discipline, a sense of responsibility for themselves, others and their environment.