2018 End of Season Tournament & BBQ 13th May
End of Season Tournament & BBQ - 13th May 2018
The club held this on Sunday 13th May and it was a great success. With almost 400 attendees over 3 sessions it was evidence of a committed group of players and parents.
We have set up a new Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/BLHCJuniors/ - it has loads of photos of the day and of the season. Go ahead and Like the Page!
Thank-you to everyone who was involved in any way and of course to the girls, who are the important part!!
Hope your looking forward to Sundays first Bangor LHC, Club Day. Points to note:
● This is a club day, so this is for members run by members. We have never run one of these before and with over 300 people attending is not an insignificant undertaking. If things aren't going quite to plan or you see an area struggling please be prepared to roll up your sleeves and lend a hand!
● With the above in mind our numbers of volunteers percentage wise are on the low side. So if you can spare some time when you get down to Ballyholme Yacht Club it will be greatly appreciate. Please let us know if that's the case.
● For those of you who have offered to bring salads or desserts are both, we are very grateful and with 300 attending, will be needed. Can we ask, if possible, that no nuts are included in the food. If you can kindly drop down to Ballyholme Yacht Club before 12:00 midday that would be
appreciated. Also please put names on plates and bowls etc so you can get them back afterwards.
● For anyone who has not yet picked up tickets or paid for tickets, the parents committee will be down at the pitch this Friday again between 18:45 to 19:15.
● Due to success of the club day (that’s a good thing :-) ) we are now splitting into three sessions so people do not have to queue too long for their Burgers etc. Once your last match is over it will be great if you can transfer to the BBQ at Ballyholme Yacht Club asap again this will help ease congestion. Once each group have made it to BYC and got their food a small prize giving will be performed. Schedule is on the bottom of this page.
● BYC have asked us to just mention that there is no BYO drinks at the club. Their will be soft drinks available and the bar will be open, party on!