MahkotaQQ The Trusted and Best Online QQ Gambling Dealer
Welcome to the MahkotaQQ Site, We are the Trusted Online QQ Gambling Dealer 2022 and the Best QQ Gambling Agent 2022 in Indonesia. By registering at MahkotaQQ you can play Poker, Dominoqq, Bandarq, Bandar Poker and Bandar66 Matchmaking. Our site uses a well-known PokerV server network with good quality and guarantees the security of our members' accounts. Of course we also provide applications for playing online card gambling on mobile phones with the android, iPhone or tablet platforms that can be downloaded for free.
Why Should You Choose MahkotaQQ?
MahkotaQQ Guarantees a fair QQ Online Gambling game for all its members, Player versus Player games without any Robots or manipulation by the admin. Of course, this is a great opportunity for Poker and Domino QQ Gambling Lovers to get a win.
With a minimum deposit of IDR 10,000 you can play all the games on our site with just 1 user ID. We also support transactions 24 hours a day from local Indonesian banks such as BCA, BRI, BNI, DANAMON, MANDIRI and CIMB NIAGA. In addition, we also provide bonus programs for our permanent members, namely 0.5% Turnover Bonus (Cashback) and 20% Referral Bonus (Member get Member).
Immediately Register at the Trusted Online Bandarq
Join now with MahkotaQQ Online BandarQ Agent. Also visit the Guide to register, play, offline bank schedule, promos, FAQ and contact to find out more info about us. You can also ask directly via the livechat that we have provided if you have problems regarding deposits / withdrawals / registration / games and others. Remember online gambling is just entertainment and don't push yourself too hard in this game.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS MAHKOTAQQ'S TOP PRIORITY.
Who IS the Greatest Domino QQ Player of All Time?
It is sometimes odd how social media works. Of late, there's a Tweet from 2020 that has come to life all over again that has reignited the talk over who is that the greatest domino qq poker player of all time.
Back in May 2020, noted poker journalist Remko Rinkema jotted down on Twitter the players that he believed were the “most talented” poker players of all time. He had a pair of players at the highest that made lots of sense – Phil Ivey and also the late Stu Ungar – but from there his list took a tough turn towards possibly a “recency bias.” His next five selections were players who predominantly have reached the highest of the sport within the last decade of action:
Now, nothing against Rinkema, but he contains a very recent view of history that he's observing. simply because a number of the net wizards are gambling big amounts and wowing the poker community thanks to the stakes they’re playing, the recency of their work doesn’t bode well for having the flexibility to form a career out of the sport. consider it…who from the last 15 years roughly does one see still playing the sport at a high level when they’re 60? How about 70 or, within the case of Doyle Brunson, well into their 80s?
Longevity is one among the keys to greatness. Larry Brown won a most useful Player award when the Dallas Cowboys won Super Bowl XXX, but what did he do with the remainder of his career? In something like poker, you want to have had success over a protracted period of your time, longer than a decade about.
Better Criteria Set to Grade Consideration
Let’s set some guidelines first. The Poker Hall of Fame encompasses a few rules that they set for entry and people are excellent for a rule. But let’s go a small amount further in one area – the “test of time” rule. Let the rule be established that, if you started playing but 15 years before the date of consideration, you’re not eligible to be chosen. as an example, Peter Eastgate won the globe Series of Poker Championship Event in 2008 – that’s now 13 years ago. Thus, he shouldn’t be placed on any “all-time” list (this is simply an example, nothing against Peter!). this might also encompass players like Fedor Holz, Viktor ‘Isildur1’ Blom, or maybe Stephen Chidwick; they wouldn’t be eligible for consideration.
some of the players bandar qq I considered the best within the game:
1. Chip Reese – Arguably the consummate poker player. Could play any game, any stakes, cash or tournaments. Perfect demeanor for the sport – never got too high, never got too low. If more players were like Reese, the sport of poker would be way more enjoyable.
2. Phil Ivey – If there have been a recent challenger for Reese, it might be Ivey. you'll say many of the identical things about Ivey that are said about Reese. Unfortunately, due to the Borgata case, we’ll probably never see Ivey attempt to pursue Phil Hellmuth on the leaderboard for many playoff of Poker bracelets.
3. Doyle Brunson – you want to give credit to a player who has made a living at the sport for 60-plus years. Can play basically any game that's dealt at a high level and a living history of the sport. It’s almost an insult to place him this low on the list – which may be a key indicator of how good Reese and Ivey are.
4. Stu Ungar – Hyper-aggressive before it became gauche to try and do so. Legitimately won three WSOP Championship Event titles (Johnny Moss was chosen the victor at the primary WSOP), had an astounding record in $10,000 events (won 10 of 30) and basically was a savant of the sport. How would he have aged into the 21st century version of the game? Unfortunately, we’ll never know.
5. Phil Hellmuth – 15 bracelets don’t lie. He’s arguably been one among the simplest tournament poker players in history and, despite some people’s beliefs, he’s gotten better at cash games. supply his business acumen for the sport and he’s hard to stay off this list.
6. Michael Mizrachi – Here’s where i'm visiting get a touch controversial. I pick Mizrachi sheerly on the actual fact that he's the sole player to win three WSOP Poker Player Championship titles. That mixed game tournament brings together the toughest players within the world, challenges you at every phase of the sport and brings an intensity that few other tournaments have. He’s deserving of a spot within the Poker Hall of Fame, too.
7. Daniel Negreanu – How could you allow ‘Kid Poker’ off the list? Continually challenging for the highest of the all-time money earnings list, continues to play a powerful tournament game, not scared of any challenge (see this battle with Doug Polk) and may be a cash game legend. you would possibly not like his personality (like Hellmuth), but it's tough to deny the player.
8. Johnny Chan – the primary player to ever reach the 10-bracelet plateau, Chan was thisclose to creating it three CONSECUTIVE WSOP Championship Event wins. He was the runner-up to Hellmuth when he won in 1989. He may not be the player now that he was in his prime, but what number folks are?
9. Johnny Moss – ought to include the legendary master of the sport. If it weren’t for his cash game against Nick Dandalos (the Negreanu/Polk battle of the 1940s), we'd not have poker at the extent we do today.
10. Erik Seidel – Quietly continues to be the master of the sport that everybody wants to be told from. He’s done it on the tournament baize, the cash game felt, every game, every stakes. It says something about the standard of the list here that he comes in at #10.
Bandarq online Gambling
Because of the benefit and speed of bandarq deposits, some jurisdictions place legal limits on what proportion one can deposit on an internet gambling site during a day, week, or month. Belgium is one such place, which currently includes a €500 weekly cap on igaming deposits per person. it's like that will soon change, however, as Belgium’s Council of Ministers has approved a draft Royal Decree to form the deposit limit both lower and a small amount more flexible at the identical time.
The Royal Decree aims to chop weekly bandarq deposit limits to €200, which is clearly a big cut from the €500 that the cap sits at without delay. The difference, though, is that the €500 weekly limit is for all of a person’s online gambling accounts combined, whereas the €200 limit would be per website.
Thus, while it's still much lower limit, if a player has over two accounts, their potential maximum weekly deposit might be higher. it'll still hamper players’ abilities to play at anything beyond low stakes, since for several, €200 on a site isn't pretty much money (for me, it had been a fortune).
It doesn't appear that players are going to be allowed to individually petition for a better limit. because it stands straight away, customers can ask to own their €500 weekly cap lowered, something that might become immediately. If a player subsequently wants it raised again (of course, only up to the €500 limit), they need to attend three days before the rise kicks in.
The €500 limit was implemented in April 2020, during the first stages of the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe. The thought was that with people staying home, bandarq online gambling playtime would increase and there would be more opportunity for people to run into problem gambling issues. Thus, putting a tough cap on deposits would help prevent people from burning through money they might not afford to lose.
It is certainly a noble bandarq idea and really, the general public probably haven’t had an issue with it, as the majority who gamble online are low rollers. But in poker, some hundred clams doesn’t go very far for plenty of players. €200 is simply enough for a deep-stacked €1/€2 cash game (I’m thinking 100 big blinds) and basically absolutely the minimum you'd want for the following highest stakes. And that’s just one table.
From here, the draft Royal Decree goes to the Belgian Data Protection Authority. If that body approves it, the Belgian Council of State then gets the ultimate say before it becomes law.
Bandarq online gaming pulls in over $100 Million
It may have taken it slow to induce off the bottom, but the web bandarq gaming industry in Pennsylvania is finally commencing to hit its stride. In July 2021, the burgeoning online casinos within the Pennsylvania cracked the $100 million mark in revenues. Leading the way were online slots and table games, with online poker another time citing the rear.
Penn National Setting the Pace for Casinos, Mount Air for Poker
For the month of July, bandarq online casinos in Pennsylvania were able to pull in exactly $104,539,316, with a sizeable chunk of that coming from two operations. Hollywood Penn National, which features a conglomerate that features DraftKings, BetMGM and Barstool Sports, led the way overall by taking in $36.8 million. This gave them an honest lead over their closest competitor, Rivers Philadelphia, who took down the second place slot with their $30,919,663 “win.”
These two bandarq operations dominated the rest of the Pennsylvania market. Between Penn National and Rivers, over $67.7 million in revenues were taken in. Valley Forge, which offers FanDuel as their sports betting operation, may have the third place slot but it absolutely was way behind the highest two operations with “only” $15.2 million in revenues (the Valley Forge operation also doesn't offer online poker). within the fourth place wring Pennsylvania, using the PokerStars software to earn $7.1 million in revenues across the board.
That totals approximately $90 million of the $104 million taken in during July, meaning the remaining six operations in Pennsylvania only generated about $14 million between one another. Parx, Mohegan Sun Pocono, Harrah’s Philadelphia, Wind Creek, Presque Isle and Live Philadelphia were way behind the highest four within the state, with Parx the sole one over the $5 million in revenues mark. Live Philadelphia barely cracked the million-dollar mark with its bandarq online slots and table games offerings.
Poker Not a thrust in Pennsylvania Market
As it has been in every other state that has passed online gaming and poker regulations, poker has pulled up the rear on the revenues for each operation offering it. Of the $36 million that Penn National generated during the month of July, the net poker revenues were a paltry $290,583. the massive winner in online poker in Pennsylvania seems to own been Mount Airy, which had bandarq software running under the bandarq banner since their inception. This early start has allowed Mount Airy to be the spot for online poker with $1.9 million in revenues. Overall, however, online poker within the state of Pennsylvania only pulled in about $2.6 million.
Here are the breakdowns for the net gaming numbers within the state of Pennsylvania for the month of July:
1. Hollywood Penn National, $36,873,397 total revenues
2. Rivers Philadelphia, $30,919,663
3. Valley Forge, $15,284,242
4. Mount Airy, $7,178,627
5. Parx, $5,004,888
6. Mohegan Sun Pocono, $2,885,655
7. Harrah’s Philadelphia, $2,091,427
8. Wind Creek, $1,991,196
9. Presque Isle, $1,244,782
10. Live Philadelphia, $1,065,465
Of the net poker operations, it's Mount Airy dominating the field:
1. Mount Airy, $1,979,533 online poker revenues
2. Hollywood Penn National, $290,583
3. Harrah’s Philadelphia, $241,691
4. Rivers Philadelphia, $84,611
No other license holder within the Pennsylvania market has stepped into the bandarq web poker battles.
Bandarq Player bought Digital NFT Rock $400k
One wealthy poker player bought a digital picture of a rock for over $400,000. That's no joke, neither is it an exaggeration, but there is a logical reason behind the bizarre purchase.
The individual we're talking about is Mike "Timex" McDonald, the once dominant high-stakes poker pro turned successful investor. And if you're thinking that "Timex" would just dump 40 stacks of bon ton on something useless, you haven't followed his career.
McDonald paid 125 Ethereum for what's called a digital rock on August 20, the equivalent of just over $410,000 — at the time, one Ethereum ran for about $3,286. More specifically, he bought an EtherRock, a non-fungible bandarq token (NFT) that tokenizes cliparts of pet rocks. In layman's terms, he bought an image of a rock that appears prefer it was drawn using Microsoft Clipart on a 1990s PC, as you'll be able to see below.
But there's quite meets the attention to the current story. That bandarq digital rock he snagged and now owns has legitimate value. In fact, one buyer recently purchased an EtherRock for $1.3 million. Justin Sun, a crypto investor with over 3 million Twitter followers, spent $500,000 on one among these JPEG files and proudly displayed his six-figure purchase on bandarq social media.
McDonald is not the only high-stakes pro who sees the investment upside in EtherRocks. Doug Polk, a fanatical cryptocurrency enthusiast, understands the worth.
"I think future i actually like punks as an investment," the Upswing Poker founder told PokerNews. "They have a good culture of individuals who i do not think are likely to sell them and have really managed to create it into to mainstream. Most of the those who own punks are just not visiting must ever sell them."
"Punks," or "CryptoPunks," which Polk stated, are unique collectible characters with proof of ownership stored on the Ethereum blockchain. EtherRocks are a type of punks, and because the popular YouTuber explains, "there are only 100 and that they are one amongst the primary NFT's."
"I think it's a minimum of an affordable play but will have very high volatility," Polk continued.
The value, or a minimum of potential upside, in CryptoPunks is that the availability is low. As Polk explained, there aren't many EtherRocks breathing. Assuming demand grows over time, "Timex" may be sitting on a goldmine down the road. And he doesn't attempt to turn his $400,000 investment into a fast flip.
"I'm pretty sure I could sell this rock for 1000 eth within 24 hours if I wanted to (which I don't). let's imagine someone had offered me 5000 eth for the rock -> am I still selling an oversized premium? How does one determine what a premium is?" McDonald tweeted.
"I just loathe pump and dumps and check out to possess things I can close my eyes and be happy I still own in 10 years. I doubt a person would pay 1% of the height market cap bandarq NFT reached to shop for as a protracted term hold," the Canadian poker player also tweeted.