MahkotaQQ The Trusted and Best Online QQ Gambling Dealer
Welcome to the MahkotaQQ Site, We are the Trusted Online QQ Gambling Dealer and the Best QQ Gambling Agent in Indonesia. By registering at MahkotaQQ you can play Poker, Dominoqq, Bandarq, Bandar Poker and Bandar66 Matchmaking. Our site uses a well-known PokerV server network with good quality and guarantees the security of our members' accounts. Of course we also provide applications for playing online card gambling on mobile phones with the android, iPhone or tablet platforms that can be downloaded for free.
Why Should You Choose MahkotaQQ?
MahkotaQQ Guarantees a fair QQ Online Gambling game for all its members, Player versus Player games without any Robots or manipulation by the admin. Of course, this is a great opportunity for Poker and Domino QQ Gambling Lovers to get a win.
With a minimum deposit of IDR 10,000 you can play all the games on our site with just 1 user ID. We also support transactions 24 hours a day from local Indonesian banks such as BCA, BRI, BNI, DANAMON, MANDIRI and CIMB NIAGA. In addition, we also provide bonus programs for our permanent members, namely 0.5% Turnover Bonus (Cashback) and 20% Referral Bonus (Member get Member).
Immediately Register at the Trusted Online Bandarq
Join now with MahkotaQQ Online BandarQ Agent. Also visit the Guide to register, play, offline bank schedule, promos, FAQ and contact to find out more info about us. You can also ask directly via the livechat that we have provided if you have problems regarding deposits / withdrawals / registration / games and others. Remember online gambling is just entertainment and don't push yourself too hard in this game.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS MAHKOTAQQ'S TOP PRIORITY.
Who IS the Greatest Domino QQ Player of All Time?
It is sometimes odd how social media works. Of late, there's a Tweet from 2020 that has come to life all over again that has reignited the talk over who is that the greatest domino qq poker player of all time.
Back in May 2020, noted poker journalist Remko Rinkema jotted down on Twitter the players that he believed were the “most talented” poker players of all time. He had a pair of players at the highest that made lots of sense – Phil Ivey and also the late Stu Ungar – but from there his list took a tough turn towards possibly a “recency bias.” His next five selections were players who predominantly have reached the highest of the sport within the last decade of action:
Now, nothing against Rinkema, but he contains a very recent view of history that he's observing. simply because a number of the net wizards are gambling big amounts and wowing the poker community thanks to the stakes they’re playing, the recency of their work doesn’t bode well for having the flexibility to form a career out of the sport. consider it…who from the last 15 years roughly does one see still playing the sport at a high level when they’re 60? How about 70 or, within the case of Doyle Brunson, well into their 80s?
Longevity is one among the keys to greatness. Larry Brown won a most useful Player award when the Dallas Cowboys won Super Bowl XXX, but what did he do with the remainder of his career? In something like poker, you want to have had success over a protracted period of your time, longer than a decade about.
Better Criteria Set to Grade Consideration
Let’s set some guidelines first. The Poker Hall of Fame encompasses a few rules that they set for entry and people are excellent for a rule. But let’s go a small amount further in one area – the “test of time” rule. Let the rule be established that, if you started playing but 15 years before the date of consideration, you’re not eligible to be chosen. as an example, Peter Eastgate won the globe Series of Poker Championship Event in 2008 – that’s now 13 years ago. Thus, he shouldn’t be placed on any “all-time” list (this is simply an example, nothing against Peter!). this might also encompass players like Fedor Holz, Viktor ‘Isildur1’ Blom, or maybe Stephen Chidwick; they wouldn’t be eligible for consideration.
some of the players bandar qq I considered the best within the game:
1. Chip Reese – Arguably the consummate poker player. Could play any game, any stakes, cash or tournaments. Perfect demeanor for the sport – never got too high, never got too low. If more players were like Reese, the sport of poker would be way more enjoyable.
2. Phil Ivey – If there have been a recent challenger for Reese, it might be Ivey. you'll say many of the identical things about Ivey that are said about Reese. Unfortunately, due to the Borgata case, we’ll probably never see Ivey attempt to pursue Phil Hellmuth on the leaderboard for many playoff of Poker bracelets.
3. Doyle Brunson – you want to give credit to a player who has made a living at the sport for 60-plus years. Can play basically any game that's dealt at a high level and a living history of the sport. It’s almost an insult to place him this low on the list – which may be a key indicator of how good Reese and Ivey are.
4. Stu Ungar – Hyper-aggressive before it became gauche to try and do so. Legitimately won three WSOP Championship Event titles (Johnny Moss was chosen the victor at the primary WSOP), had an astounding record in $10,000 events (won 10 of 30) and basically was a savant of the sport. How would he have aged into the 21st century version of the game? Unfortunately, we’ll never know.
5. Phil Hellmuth – 15 bracelets don’t lie. He’s arguably been one among the simplest tournament poker players in history and, despite some people’s beliefs, he’s gotten better at cash games. supply his business acumen for the sport and he’s hard to stay off this list.
6. Michael Mizrachi – Here’s where i'm visiting get a touch controversial. I pick Mizrachi sheerly on the actual fact that he's the sole player to win three WSOP Poker Player Championship titles. That mixed game tournament brings together the toughest players within the world, challenges you at every phase of the sport and brings an intensity that few other tournaments have. He’s deserving of a spot within the Poker Hall of Fame, too.
7. Daniel Negreanu – How could you allow ‘Kid Poker’ off the list? Continually challenging for the highest of the all-time money earnings list, continues to play a powerful tournament game, not scared of any challenge (see this battle with Doug Polk) and may be a cash game legend. you would possibly not like his personality (like Hellmuth), but it's tough to deny the player.
8. Johnny Chan – the primary player to ever reach the 10-bracelet plateau, Chan was thisclose to creating it three CONSECUTIVE WSOP Championship Event wins. He was the runner-up to Hellmuth when he won in 1989. He may not be the player now that he was in his prime, but what number folks are?
9. Johnny Moss – ought to include the legendary master of the sport. If it weren’t for his cash game against Nick Dandalos (the Negreanu/Polk battle of the 1940s), we'd not have poker at the extent we do today.
10. Erik Seidel – Quietly continues to be the master of the sport that everybody wants to be told from. He’s done it on the tournament baize, the cash game felt, every game, every stakes. It says something about the standard of the list here that he comes in at #10.