AZ DL/I Network
Highlights from Coronado Elementary School: Chinese Immersion (December 2017 visit)
Here are the highlights of seven schools visits from 2016-17.
Fill out this national level directory that is being built and stay tuned for a DL/I Teachers Pay DL/I Teachers section, DL/I teacher of the month and more.
This is a grassroots network of dual language and/or world language immersion programs under the AZ Language Association umbrella organization! Do you...
- meet the criteria to be a dual language/world language immersion program
- at least 50% of your day is in a partner language to English
- academic content is taught in the partner language
- believe that an DL/I program should be open to ALL students
- agree to adhere to the DL/I Fidelity Assurances
- have set performance targets using either:
- want to connect with other DL/I educators outside of your school or district
- are willing to share your resources, successes and challenges
- are able to join one of the network's site visits
- are on the path to proficiency following the AZ Native & World Language Standards (as well as ACTFL)