Prior to starting your registration:
Included with Registration
- Bunk for Friday and Saturday night (Premium upcharge for hotel style bed single/double, while supplies last)
- Meals Included = Friday - lunch and dinner, Saturday - breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday- breakfast and lunch ***Meals are for conference attendees only. If additional guests will be joining you at any meals, please pay at Check-In. Breakfast $15, Lunch $25, Dinner $35.
Paying with a Purchase Order?
- You can register as soon as you start your paperwork. Your registration will be held until one week before the conference, at which time a copy of the PO or personal payment must be received or your registration will be canceled.
- Arizona Art Education Association needs to be a vendor with your district. An approved Vendor form and W-9 will need to be on file in Finance/Purchasing. Download W-9 below. Contact the treasurer if needed. email@example.com
- For all districts where AAEA is already an approved vendor, the address on the account might need to be changed. Please verify that it is: AAEA Treasurer, c/o Janay Wiggins 150 South Roosevelt Rd. Apt. 3019, Mesa, AZ 85202
- Make sure that all information including teacher names are listed to minimize confusion and delays. "AAEA Conference Registration for Teacher Name and School Name."
- Your registration confirmation email can be used as proof of registration.
- The PO needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 18, 2019.
- Turn in the invoice for payment given to you at the conference in order to generate payment.
Registrations cancelled on or before October 10th, 2019 are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. After October 25th, no refunds will be provided. Exceptions may be made for emergency situations only by submitting a written request to the AAEA Executive Board within one week following the conference. The AAEA board will then review written submissions to determine any refunds. Refunds will not be made for no-shows. Registering for the conference constitutes an agreement between the registrant and the AAEA. Upon registering, you agree to pay all fees in a timely manner, adhere to this refund policy and to conduct yourself professionally during the conference. Registrants are responsible for their fees even if another party has expressed its intent to pay them on your behalf.