Included with Registration
- Thursday - evening art making activities and buffet dinner.
- Friday - light breakfast, one hands-on workshop of choice, Regional meeting, lunch, keynote address and workshop, lecture. Dress for Art Royalty Ball. Awards dinner, Friday PDSF Basket raffle, Silent Auction, and TASK Party.
- Saturday - light breakfast, three hands-on workshops, museum panel, lunch with general session meeting, and final raffles.
***Meals are for conference attendees only. If additional guests will be joining you at any meals, please pay for them at Check-In. Breakfast $25, Lunch $45, Dinner $70.
is now closed
See you at the conference!!!
Paying with a Purchase Order?
- Arizona Art Education Association needs to be a vendor with your district. An approved Vendor form and W-9 will need to be on file in Finance/Purchasing. Download W-9 below. Contact the treasurer if needed.
- For all districts where AAEA is already an approved vendor, the address on the account will need to be changed. AAEA Treasurer, c/o Janay Wiggins 150 South Roosevelt Rd. Apt. 3019, Mesa, AZ 85202
- Your Purchase Order will be generated by the district -- "AAEA Conference Registration for Teacher Name and School Name." Make sure that all information including teacher names are listed to minimize confusion and delays.
- You can register as soon as you start your paperwork for the purchase order. Do not wait until the purchase order is printed.
- Print your registration confirmation email and hand it to your business manager for proof of registration.
- Email email@example.com, by October 31 to confirm that your purchase order paperwork is started. If not, you will be financially responsible for registration costs.
- AAEA will submit an invoice for payment immediately following the conference.
Registrations cancelled on or before October 25th, 2018 are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. After October 25th, no refunds will be provided. Exceptions may be made for emergency situations only by submitting a written request to the AAEA Executive Board within one week following the conference. The AAEA board will then review written submissions to determine any refunds. Refunds will not be made for no-shows. Registering for the conference constitutes an agreement between the registrant and the AAEA. Upon registering, you agree to pay all fees in a timely manner, adhere to this refund policy and to conduct yourself professionally during the conference. Registrants are responsible for their fees even if another party has expressed its intent to pay them on your behalf.