Maun Sadhna Satra
March 8-11, 2018
With the grace of Maa Gayatri, Param Pujya Gurudev and, Vandania Mataji, we plan to have three days Maun Sadhna satra, starting from March 8 - 11. Please fill in this registration form as soon as possible and encourage everyone around you to make it successful for all of us.
1. It will be organized locally, exact address will be shared shortly.
2. We will have limited seats and will be allocated solely based on first come first serve basis.
3. Suggested donation is $51.00, includes lodging and food for individual.
Disciplines & Process:
1. One needs to silent & introvert until the end of sadhana.
2. Need to follow the specified instruction of sadhana and swadhyay (study). Rest of the time for going deep into inner concise & holy concise it is suggested to perform deep introvertive self-inspection. Other study materials like newspapers etc will not be available.
3. Food will be served 2 times per day. No other food will be allowed.
4. No restriction on the number of JAP (chanting of Mantra). The focus will be on the deeper of meditation rather the number of chanting. The special sadhana would complete in around 6 hours. Both time, the recorded audio will be played for 20 minutes followed by self-inspection on what heard. Approximately it will be 2 hrs of time for Swadhyay (the study of books) and its introspections. The time remains after sleep, daily routine, food etc would require involved for self-inspection and Jap.
5. After completion of Sadhana, you will summarise in writing the inner-experience, feeling and emerged resolution. A duly Formal resolution will be conducted religiously after completion of Satra.
1. Do not bring someone who can not stay alone (like kid etc) or need attention from us.
2. Someone suffering from disease is discouraged for this satra.