• Terms, Rules, and Information •
This information and any terms within apply to personal commissions specifically.
• Process Steps •
- I'll send you an invoice for the first half of the agreed-upon payment with a preview once I've completed my initial sketch/paint.
- I will only send you the sketch once you've completed the payment for the first-half invoice.
- We can discuss alterations to the illustration at that point. At my discretion, the price will go up with excessive or significant redraws or additions.
- Once we agree to continue with the sketch, I will resume work.
- I will send the invoice for the second half of payment after I've completed the illustration, with a preview as proof of completion.
- Once you've completed the payment for the second-half invoice, I will send you the final version of the illustration, at which point the commission is complete.
• Additional Terms, Rules, and Information •
I do not set deadlines for personal commissions (i.e., non-commercial work). However, I do aim to get your illustration to you within 14 days, not counting any days where I might be waiting on you to complete one of the steps above (e.g., paying the first-half invoice).
I may stream my working on your commission on Twitch. Please let me know if you would prefer I didn't.
I add completed work, including personal commissions, to my social media, portfolio, and any other locations as I see fit.
All work produced by personal commission is for non-commercial use only.
All refunds are at my sole discretion.
Feel free to ask about whatever you want, though I won't do anything NSFW, and I definitely won't do anything illegal or that I consider unethical.