Our Chapter Convention is our opportunity to reflect on the past year, establish new priorities and leadership bodies for next year, and make adjustments to our bylaws, if needed. Here you'll (soon) find all of the details you need to participate!
The ATX DSA Chapter Convention 2020 will take place on Saturday, January 25, 2020 at Huston-Tillotson University, roughly 9-5 (time to be confirmed). We'll have a keynote speaker, reflect on 2019, and vote on priorities, bylaw amendments, and new Leadership Committee members.
- You'll find important deadlines above on the "Important Dates" tab.
- Check out the Voting Items tab for submission form templates for submissions of proposed Bylaws Amendments, Priority Resolutions, and Resolutions (and the differences between each of them!)
More coming soon! Including:
- Links to submitted proposed amendments & resolutions
- Links to Leadership Committee candidate statements
- What to expect at Convention 2020!
If you would like to volunteer to help make Convention a success, please click the button below & fill out the accompanying form as soon as possible.
To submit a proposed voting item for the Convention, please click the button below & fill out the accompanying form.
Voting Item text & link to cosponsor will be made available to members here, with uploads of new items occurring on Sunday afternoons.
To participate in Convention (to cosign onto priorities, resolutions, and amendments, to vote on these items, and to attend the Convention), you must be an active member in Austin DSA. Check your status using the button to the left - and let us know here if you are still having trouble!