Instructions to Authors
Manuscripts submitted for publication should not exceed ten pages. The style guide is the current edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. Manuscripts are accepted for review with the understanding that they are original, have not been published before, and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Since all manuscripts are subject to a review process, author identification should appear only on a separate cover sheet.
- Articles should be no more than 10 pages typed, double spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman, 1- inch margins in APA format.
- Everything must be typed in Word with NO headers, footers, footnotes, or special formatting.
- No articles in PDF format.
- If footnotes are necessary, they must be typed at the end of the manuscript and not at the bottom of the page.
- The article should not endorse any particular program, book, or other materials. Due to the fact that ATMNE has sponsors who buy ads, no articles shall contain information promoting commercial products, websites, etc.
- Any student work or photographs must be accompanied by a release slip.
- All scanned material must be clearly legible.
For more information please contact the journal editor: Beverly J. Ferrucci, EdD, PhD email@example.com