ATMNE: Association of Teachers of Mathematics in New England
ATMNE, started in 1903, is a consortium of Affiliates from the six New England States: ATOMIC-Connecticut, ATOMIM-Maine, ATMIM-Massachusetts, NHTM-New Hampshire, RIMTA-Rhode Island and VCTM-Vermont.
When you join any of the six ATMNE Affiliates, you automatically become a member of ATMNE.
BENEFITS of BELONGING TO ATMNE:
- A community of mathematics educators from across the New England states;
- Pooled resources for leadership development and strategic planning;
- Funding opportunities (grants, travel assistance for attendance at Leadership conferences);
- An annual ATMNE conference for the New England region (this conference rotates among the six states);
- Communication and information about upcoming events in the region through the newsletter, social media, and the website;
- Access to the New England Mathematics Journal.