A Five Day Workshop
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara
15-19 June, 2020
AICTE Training And Learning Academy (ATAL)
Registrations are now closed.
Blockchain Technology has been envisaged as revolutionary technology that will potentially change finance industry, supply-chain, health-care, e-governance, etc. Blockchain technology enables entities to exchange goods, services, etc. without any trusted intermediary.
About the Institute
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara was established in 2013 under Public Private Partnership of Government of India, Government of Gujarat, Tata Consultancy Services, Gujarat State Fertilizer Company, and Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute. Further, the institute has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. The major objective of its establishment is to set up a model of education which can produce best-in-class human resources in IT and harnessing the multi-dimensional facets of IT in various domains.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate a familiarity with the technical underpinnings of Blockchain Technology.
- Design Blockchain strategies and solutions across different functional domains.
- Develop innovative solutions using Blockchain platforms such as Solidity, Ethereum, etc
A tentative list of topics (but not limited to) that may be covered during the course of the workshop are as follows:
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Permissioned and Permission-less Blockchains
- Crypto Primitives Used in Blockchain Technology
- Smart Contracts – Ethereum, Solidity, etc.
- Distributed Applications – Hyperledger, etc.
- Applications of Blockchain Technology
Prof. Sarat Kumar Patra
Dr. Naveen Kumar
will be uploaded soon