IntelliFi - Wi-Fi adapter for wireless control telescopes ORION Intelliscope
IntelliFi WiFi module for wireless control telescope
IntelliFi – this is wireless module for telescope control systems such as ORION Intelliscope object locator , which is used to control the mount ORION.
It can be used for rapid targeting telescope with mobile devices.
IMPORTANT: For Wi-Fi adapter IntelliFi requires an external power supply 5-18V.
The WiFi module settings are made from the WEB interface.
The WiFi module works as an access point and can be used to connect all your astro devices to a single network!
Price - $49.00
Free worldwide shipping.
Ad Number: 144886
- Sending the goods after payment within 3 days. Please send a message about payment and delivery address to E-MAIL: email@example.com
1. Connect your WiFi module IntelliFi in RS-232 serial port connector before turning the power of the telescope.
2. Turn the telescope. Then turn on your mobile device WiFi mode and connect to the access point with SSID -IntelliFi . If the device asks for a password during the connection - enter the line "12345678" and click "OK".
Telescope control on the sample program SKY SAFARI:
1. After downloading the program, go to Settings, «Settings» button.
2. Scroll down to «Telescope» section and click on the «Setup» button.
3. Select the type of equipment used «Scope Type - ORION Intelliscope» and type mount «Mount Type - «Alt-Az», also select the wireless connection type in Section Communication Settings -« Connect via WiFi ».
4. In IP address, type the address (192.168.2.x) indicated on your IntelliFi module.
5. In the Port field, enter - 1234.
6. Return to the main menu and press the Connect button.
If done correctly, you will hear a pleasant sound, and the screen will display a crosshair with concentric circles showing where looking telescope, and on each side there will be buttons move the telescope along the axes of the mount.
You can now direct the telescope at the object using a large database of celestial objects Sky Safari, why use search - «Search» button and select an item from the list, then click «GoTo». It is also possible to direct the telescope at an object on the screen, which you need to click first on it and then on the button «GoTo». For more details how to use all the features of the program, see its official websiteSky Safari.
Please write your questions by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org