AutoFi WiFi module, for wireless control telescopes MEADE ETX, LX90, LXD
AutoFi this wireless adapter for telescope control systems such as MEADE ETX, LX90, LXD.
IMPORTANT: No external power supply or batteries are required to power the WiFi module!
The WiFi module settings are made from the WEB interface.
It can be used for rapid targeting telescope with mobile devices.
The WiFi module works as an access point and can be used to connect all your astro devices to a single network!
Price - $49.00
Free worldwide shipping.
Ad Number: 99635
- Sending the goods after payment within 3 days. Please send a message about payment and delivery address to E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Before turning on the power of the telescope, connect the Wi-Fi adapter AutoFi in connector RS-232 serial port on the hand controller and in AUX port on the mount.
2. Turn the telescope. Spend a standard setting procedure recommended by the manufacturer of the telescope, namely enter into the remote location coordinates of observation, the current time and make alignment the telescope at the stars. Then turn on your mobile device Wi-Fi mode and connect to the access point with SSID - AutoFi. During the connection, the device prompts you to enter the password - enter "12345678" line and press OK.
Control telescope on the sample program
1. After downloading the program, go to Settings, «Settings» button.
2. Scroll down to «Telescope» section and click on the «Setup» button.
3. Select the type of equipment used «Scope Type – Meade ***» and type mount «Mount Type - Equatorial Goto (German)», if you select the azimuthal mount, respectively, «Alt-Az. GoTo », also select the wireless connection type in Section Communication Settings -« Connect via Wi-Fi ».
4. In IP address, type the address (192.168.2.x) indicated on your AutoFi adapter.
5. In the Port field, enter - 1234.
6. Return to the main menu and press the Connect button.
If done correctly, you will hear a pleasant sound, and the screen will display a crosshair with concentric circles showing where looking telescope, and on each side there will be buttons move the telescope along the axes of the mount.
You can now direct the telescope at the object using a large database of celestial objects Sky Safari, why use search - «Search» button and select an item from the list, then click «GoTo». It is also possible to direct the telescope at an object on the screen, which you need to click first on it and then on the button «GoTo». For more details how to use all the features of the program, see its official website Sky Safari.
Please write your questions by e-mail: email@example.com