FocusDreamPRO Stepper Motor Focus Controller
FocusDreamPRO - control unit for the stepper motor of electric focusers (Stepper Motor Focus Controller). It is designed for manual and automated focusing process, as well as for automatically maintaining accurate focus depending on changes in ambient temperature.
FocusDreamPRO allows you to focus in manual and automatic mode directly from your PC, using standard astronomical programs such as: MaximDL, FocusMax, BahtinovGrabber and other programs that support the ASCOM platform in the focus section.
FocusDreamPRO also features a proprietary FocusDreamPRO Control panel application that allows you to quickly refocus with the help of the interface buttons or use the left or right mouse button to focus, which can be especially useful for astronomers of fans of planetary photography.
The FocusDreamPRO controller is compatible also with Robofocus and Moonlite stepper motor.
Price - $79.00
Free worldwide shipping.
Ad Number: 111097
- Sending the goods after payment within 3 days. Please send a message about payment and delivery address to E-MAIL: email@example.com
Technical characteristics and functionality.
1. Type of applied motors - bipolar stepper motor.
2. Max. Motor current - 0.8A
3. Supply voltage - 12V
4. Software compensation of the mechanical drive of the focuser (Baklash).
5. Function of temperature compensation of focus (T.comp).
6. Interface - USB.
7. ASCOM driver.
8. Application FocusDreamPRO Control panel.
9. Software installation of the stepper motor current.
10. Software setting of the speed of rotation of the stepper motor.
11. Micro stepping mode for smooth rotation of the stepper motor.
12. Program synchronization with the user position of the focuser
13. Programmatically set the number of steps for a single movement of the focuser (Incremental).
1.Stepper Motor Focus Controller FocusDreamPRO.
2.Sensor of temperature.
4.The cable of the focuser motor.
5.CD with software.
6. FocusDreamPRO User's Manual (on CD)
Please write your questions by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org