TrekBt Bluetooth module, for direct control of EQ mounts SkyWatcher, ORION.
TrekBt is a wireless adapter for direct control of mounts SkyWatcher, ORION.
Connect TrekBt instead of hand controller SynTrek or SynScan and get wireless GoTo!!!
- This bluetooth module is not supported by iPhone devices, etc. operating under the iOS operating system.
For these devices, we recommend using:
- No external power supply or batteries are required to power the Bluetooth module."
Price - $39.00
Free worldwide shipping.
Ad Number: 114911
- Sending the goods after payment within 3 days. Please send a message about payment and delivery address to E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Connect the Bluetooth adapter instead of the manual controller on the mount.
2.Turn on power on the mount.
3. Then on your PC or mobile device, connect to an Bluetooth device - TrekBt. During the connection, the device asks for the password - enter the string "1234" and click OK.
This adapter allows full control of telescope`s mount through the Bluetooth of a laptop or PC, works on SkySafari Android app too.
Allows full control with any planetarium software ASCOM compatible like Stellarium, Cartes Du Ciel, Maxim DL, EQMod and others. Allow pulse guiding.
A game-pad can be plugged on the laptop or PC to get manual control. For use the adapter on PC you need to install EQMod and ASCOM
To connect EQmod to TrekBt you need to install a bridge Bluetooth to COM. No SynTrek or SynScan handset needed.
To work with mobile devices, you need to install the App Virtuoso and SkySafari applications for Android.
App Virtuoso provides a bridge between the mounts and the SkySafari application.
Setting up the Virtuoso App:
1. Click on the "Mount" button and the "Waiting for connection" line.
2. In the menu that appears, select " Bluetooth " and click "Yes".
3. Click "Accept Changes".
Now you can control the mount from Virtuoso.
Next, you need to align the mount to 2 stars. To do this:
1. Click on the "Tracking" button and the line "Aligned".
2.Choose the first star and press and press "Accept".
3.Press the "Aligned" line again.
4.Choose the second star and press and press "Accept".
After aligning the telescope, you can connect SkySafari.
Telescope control on the sample program SKY SAFARI:
1.After downloading the program, go to Settings, «Settings» button.
2.Scroll down to «Telescope» section and click on the «Setup» button.
3.Select the type of equipment used «Scope Type - SynScan» and type mount «Mount Type - Equatorial Goto (German)»,
also select the wireless connection type in Section Communication Settings -« Connect via Wi-Fi ».
4.In IP address, type the address (127.0.0.1).
5.In the Port field, enter - 4030.
6.Return to the main menu and press the Connect button.
If done correctly, you will hear a pleasant sound, and the screen will display a crosshair with concentric circles showing where looking telescope,
and on each side there will be buttons move the telescope along the axes of the mount.
You can now direct the telescope at the object using a large database of celestial objects Sky Safari, why use search - «Search» button and select an item from the list,
then click «GoTo». It is also possible to direct the telescope at an object on the screen, which you need to click first on it and then on the button «GoTo».
For more details how to use all the features of the program, see its official website Sky Safari.
Please write your questions by e-mail: email@example.com