Together we can do more.
The Ayer-Shirley PTO is a parent-teacher organization based in Ayer and Shirley, MA. The goal of the ASPTO is to provide support to the Lura A White Elementary School and the Ayer-Shirley Middle School. The ASPTO aims to provide family activities and fun while raising funds to help defray costs of things such as special assemblies, school trips, and after school enrichment clubs.
Please Note: The December PTO meeting has been moved to the 1st Tuesday, December 3rd to avoid confilct with the Middle School sports banquet. The meeting will take place at the same time and place as usual, on December 3rd at 7:00 in the Middle School library.
Click here to sign up for our annual Fall Family Photo Shoots
$75 per 20 minute outdoor photo session at Holdenwoods
Includes at least 6 high-resolution digital image files for your own cards and prints
$45 due at sign-up, remainder cash or check made out to ASPTO at photo shoot
Please remember your date and time and arrive 10 minutes early
ASPTO September Meeting
Agenda – 2019/2020 School Year
Meeting date: 9/10/19
- Executive Agenda (6:30pm)
- Budget Proposal/Approval
- Fundraiser updates
- Cards for a Cause – 9/4-9/20 – Jenn A.; forms distributed to both schools
- MCM Breads/Cookies – 10/7-10/21; order submitted by 10/26 and delivery 11/12 @ 1:30 @ LAW – Jen L.
- Bracelets – ordered 9/22 (4-5 week ETA delivery)
- Fall Family Photo Shoots
- SCRIP Cards
- Wreaths/poinsettias – Lisa organizing (ASRMS)
- Box Tops
- Open House representation 9/24 @ LAW and 9/25 @ ASRMS
- LAW Agenda (7:00pm)
- Principal’s Update
- Cultural Arts Assemblies
- Enrichment Clubs
- Books and Beyond – Ms. Atwood would like to take over
- LAW Directory
- Open House
- Picnic option prior to Open House (communication)
- PTO table representation
- New Business
- ASRMS Agenda (7:30pm)
- ASRMS Update
- Open House representation
- Nature’s Classroom – 9/30-10/2 for 6th grade, cost $250 due 9/13
- ASRMS fundraisers
- Cards for a Cause
- MCM Pies (non – PTO run – fall/spring)
- New Business
Add our calendar to your calendar with by adding this URL to your Google Calendar or iPhone Calendar:
Sept. 10 Feb. 11
Oct. 8 Mar. 10
Nov. 12 Apr. 14
Dec. 3 * May 12 *Note: Dec. meeting 1st Tues.
Jan. 14 Jun. 9
When: 2nd Tuesday, Sept-June
Where: ASRMS library
All parents, guardians, and teachers of Lura White Elementary and Ayer-Shirley Middle School students are encouraged to attend the monthly meeting.