THE GOOD SAM PLEDGE
The Good Sam Pledge
1. I will stop and give aid to fellow Good Sam Members where safety and traffic conditions permit. I will not attempt to stop and give aid on turnpikes, freeways or expressways, but will give three short blasts on my horn to indicate that I am reporting the breakdown to the nearest highway patrol, toll gate or police department.
2. If I am broken down on the highway, freeway or expressway,I will raise the hood of my vehicle and/or display other distress devices, to indicate that I am in need of assistance. I will stay with the vehicle until help arrives.
3. I will keep my recreational vehicle in safe condition at all times and will give special attention to brakes, tires and running lights.
4. I will drive my vehicle within the law and with consideration of others.
5. I will watch following traffic and pull off the road as soon as possible whenever I am causing a slowdown.
6. I agree to observe, and cause to be observed all posted rules and regulations for the betterment of the enjoyment of outdoor recreational facilities.
7. I will leave my campsite in better condition than I found it.
8. I will try to wear a smile (Like Good Sam's) and promote the objectives of the Good Sam Organization whenever I meet recreational vehicle owners.