Architected Futures is a sole proprietor endeavor funded entirely by Joe Van Steen, a retired software applications architect who was employed from 1970 through 2005 by Bank of America in a systems engineering capacity. It's entire purpose is:
- to further my own education in a field that I have found rewarding throughout my career in order that I might continue to contribute to my profession in my retirement; and
- to provide instruction to the public on matters of which I have some unique professional experience, and to share that knowledge of methods and techniques so that they may become generally useful to both individuals and organizations and beneficial to my community in all of its various dimensions and scales.
- Richard Grove: History Blueprint Model 2017-01-01
- Learning Styles and Personality Types
- Climitman: The Exchange Brain Introduction (Thoughts organized around the concept of maximizing the benefits of high school exchange between students from different backgrounds and cultural experiences. Would seem to work as a more general model for thinking about getting along and multicultural shared learning and how it benefits both guests and hosts. Also has very nice use of some UI features for ease of use of Brain mapping technology as a more "user friendly" tool.);
- Climate Web, Climate Change Dashboards, 1000 Climate Videos, Making It to 2020, Resistance Chess Brain, My Diabetic Challenge