The Humble Bundles (previously known as Humble Indie Bundles) are a series of collections ("bundles") of digital creations that are sold and distributed online at a price determined by the purchaser. The bundles are typically offered on a semi-regular basis during a two-week period; sales often include bonus games or media offered mid-week through the sale for those that have already purchased the bundle or otherwise pay more than the average. Early bundles featured independently developed, multi-platform games (including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux platforms) provided without digital rights management (DRM). Later bundles have included those geared towards games from established developers, games for Android-based devices, bundles promoting game jams, and in three cases, a bundle consisting of mainstream titles from a major publisher. Sales of bundles are split between the developers/creators, the Humble Bundle operators, and one or more charities including Child's Play, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, charity: water, and the American Red Cross, with the buyer able to set the revenue split between these groups.
Click the link here: Humble Bundle
Amazon Kindle Countdown Deals eBooks as low as $0.99 cents
Kindle eBooks on Sale! (Limited Time Offer) eBooks as low as $0.99 cents. Be informed. Learn a new skill. Get entertained. Read a book.
Click the link here: $0.99 Kindle Books
You Shop, Amazon Gives.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Click the link here: Amazon Smile!
Superbly Great (Social Chat) Android App
You could also use your browser. Click here: Superbly Great
• We don't get your email.
• We don't get your real name.
• We don't get your birthday.
• We don't get your credit cards.
• We don't get your interests or hobbies.
• We don't get your info about work or play.
• Heck, you can even delete all your messages.
• No identifiable info about you or your friends.
• Even when this site is hacked, they will only see a stupid username and a stupid password and your friends' stupid messages that you can delete everything in a single-click!
• No problem, worry-free!
• *New* Create an OpenVPN account and enjoy total Privacy by having encryption 2GB FREE!! Just click the link here: Private Tunnel (This is a referrer link). Check OpenVPN's wiki here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenVPN.
Just a strong username and password and you are ready to chat for FREE!
To sign-up, just put a unique username, password and answer the question (you can Google it). Once done, it will automatically log you in. If you didn't automatically log-in, your username is already taken so, you must put another username and a valid password (must be 10 or less characters long).
After signing up, add your friend by putting your friend's username (should be exact) and click the Add Friend button. Both you and your friend should add his or her username in order for you can message each other.
If you lost your password, just create another account.
Note: If you cannot correctly answer the questions (captcha), here is the list for it:
Question - Answer
Is potato a fruit? VEGETABLE
H2O is? WATER
Who sang the song Bad Blood? TAYLOR SWIFT
What is the name of the evil robot in the movie Avengers? ULTRON
What is the abbreviation for central processing unit? CPU
Who is the amazing web crawler? SPIDERMAN
Who invented Linux? LINUS TORVALDS
Who co-founded Apple Inc.? STEVE JOBS
Who founded Microsoft? BILL GATES
What band who sang the song: 'All You Need Is Love' BEATLES
Who is the first comic book superhero? THE PHANTOM
Who is the father of Luke Skywalker? ANAKIN SKYWALKER
What year was star wars first released? 1977
Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded what company? GOOGLE
Amazon is founded by whom? JEFF BEZOS
What is the oldest living dinosaur TUATARA
What is the last book in the Christian bible? REVELATIONS
What is the fastest car in the world? BUGATTI VEYRON
What is the cleanest renewable energy? SOLAR ENERGY
Who is the first man created? ADAM
How to use the search bar? (This feature is coming soon!)
If you want to jump to a particular part of the page, just type:
*f - For Friends List.
*m - For messages.
*n - For news.
*h - For help.
*s<space>search term - To launch Google Chrome Browser to search.
Tip: You could also type any word to search in the page.
We have also added voice conferencing on-line (Android app will be updated soon!) You could use Google Chrome Browser for this feature. Click here: Superbly Great
TIP: If you need to share files, documents, pictures and videos, it is easier if you use Google Drive. All you have to do is upload all your files to Google Drive, then share the link on Superbly Great as a message. Then, just copy the link and paste it on your browser address bar on top. That's it!
Introducing my eBook: "Mac Tips" on Amazon Bookstore... $0.99 cents only!
This is a different kind of book. It offers valuable tips on how to efficiently use your Mac and be more productive. It also reveals years of experience about computers and how to utilize your Mac even better.
- Drastically improve your Mac’s performance.
- How to Sync folders on the cloud faster using free Automator.
- How to automate tasks on the cloud for free.
- Make your Mac a personal weather station.
- Be super productive using Finder.
- Insanely secure your Mac.
- Stay safe on-line from cyber threats.
- Connect your Mac to Windows and vice-versa.
- Install Windows on your Mac in native speed.
- Troubleshooting tips.
- Find Mac apps with huge discounts.
- Fun Fun Fun ideas using your Mac.
- Saving the planet by recycling.
I truly believe this will immensely help you on learning how to use a Mac even if you are a beginner or a professional. This book is made really affordable for the purpose of putting it to the hands of many people. So, if you really enjoyed this book please do share it with others.
Download it now!!
Check the Amazon link here: https://amzn.com/B01GYDUNEO.
Simpler News FREE Android App
Simpler News FREE!
Here's how simple it is:
1. Open the app.
2. Turn on your WIFI or Mobile Data.
3. Tap the "Save" button and wait for the progress bar to finish. Note: The Save button is located inside the Menu by tapping the three-dotted line at the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Tap the "Refresh" button.
There you Go! You can turn-off your WIFI or data and tap on the items to read in full detail even you are offline and without Internet connection (some items are not available for offline).
Note: If you wish to see the images and videos, just turn on your WIFI and tap "View Website."
If you want to learn more, press the option button (three dotted line) and tap "Help."
**Simpler News FREE works on Android 4.0.3 and above!**
We made this news app as simple as possible without requiring you to learn tons of features you don't need but only the essentials.
Some news items can be read offline for daily commute on the bus, train or airport where there is limited or no Internet connection.
Simpler News uses BBC as its primary news source because they are reliable and has integrity for they have been around since 1922.
The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is a British public service broadcaster. It is headquartered at Broadcasting House in London, is the world's oldest national broadcasting organisation, and is the largest broadcaster in the world by number of employees, with over 20,950 staff in total, of whom 16,672 are in public sector broadcasting; when part-time, flexible and fixed contract staff are included, the total number is 35,402.
We hope you'll find our Simpler News app to be simple yet very useful.
Why Every Mac User Needs To Learn Automator
Automator is a free application included in Mac OS X where you could create specific tasks or processes easily without much programming by just drag and drop. With Automator, you can do simple or complex work like sending email at specified date, batch renaming files, Turning text to audio files like audiobooks, and more! Automator has the tools you need that will save you time and money.
Some of the features:
- Sending email or opening applications at specified date automatically.
- Filter RSS feeds using keywords and Display it in a web browser.
- Combine text files into email’s body and send it easily.
- Apply photo effects to hundreds or thousands of photos fast.
- Batch rename all of your photos with a single click.
- Over 30 essential Automator workflows and more!
Fixing Windows Isn't Hard
This book will help you solve problems using Microsoft Windows 7. It includes restoring and repairing Windows, corrupted files, recovering from a computer virus, and etc. It will also teach you some important guidelines on how to maintain your computer.
Every step of the way!
Introducing my eBook: "Fix Your Windows 10" on Amazon Bookstore...
Windows 10 is finally here! It's a great OS, but sometimes we encounter problems. Learning and fixing it shouldn't be hard. You will learn some tips and tricks while tweaking some quirks, and be that desktop support you always wanted to be.
This book is a step-by-step guide to easily fix and troubleshoot your Windows 10 problems and learn where to find solutions. Provided by lots of screenshots to visualize solutions and other things that you will find interesting and useful.
Some of the information included in this book are:
- The Windows Upgrade App Stuck In, "Working On It."
- When Installing Apps On Windows Store, The Progress Bar Doesn't Install.
- There Is No Sound.
- How to Report Issues on Windows.
- Microsoft Edge Can't Manage Bookmarks.
- Can I Clean Re-Install Windows 10 After Upgrading?
- Get Motherboard Information Like Model, Serial Number, Brand, Etc.
- How Can I Get The Mac Address Of My PC?
- How to Check the Health of My Disk Drives?
- Where to Find How-To's and Answers for Windows 10?
- How do I Change the Wallpaper in a Desktop Theme?
- I Can't Log-in Without Internet Connection.
- My PC Battery is Draining Fast.
- My PC has No Internet or WIFI when in Sleep Mode.
- How Do I Switch from Tablet Mode to Desktop Mode and Vice-Versa.
- Photos app on Windows 10 does not show pictures.
- My PC is Low in Storage Space.
- How Do I Make Fonts Larger?
- How Do I Switch from Multiple Accounts in Google Chrome?
…and many more!
Click on the cover art to Look Inside and see a preview. There you will find sample problems that you might face and provide an easy fix.
Download it now!!
Check the Amazon link here: http://amzn.com/B01CFZH1CC.
"I am Wisdom, and I have insight, I have knowledge and sound judgement."
"...Jesus Christ who is the power of God and the wisdom of God."
-1 Corinthians 1:24
Therefore, Jesus Christ is the Wisdom mentioned in the Old Testament.
I will share to you some of God's Wisdom in this book as I walk daily in Christ, and show you biblical truths regarding struggles like:
- Problem with parents
- Earning more
- Working tips
- Being healthy and strong
- Reducing stress at work
- Having peace of mind
- What is true love?
- Gaining salvation
- Where to find joy and happiness
- Hoping for the future
By our own intellect, we cannot fathom the mysteries of our lives, for God said that the wisdom of people is just foolishness.
0.99 cents only!!!
Click this link: Amazon Kindle Bookstore
Today Events Countdown FREE Windows App
Get Your FREE Windows App by going to my Facebook Page: Today Events Countdown Facebook Page