You might be aware that the AOL mail login is a free web-based email service provider that is accessed across the globe. The email service is also sometimes referred to as AIM Mail where the AIM stands for the AOL Instant messaging app, which is also used on mobile devices. The Aol Mail Login comes with a user-friendly interface and it is easy to access. However, despite being an easily accessible platform, many of the users still want some guidelines to use the AOL Mail login account. Considering this, we have a guide for you so that you can use the AOL mail login account without any confusion. So, let’s get started!
What are the features of AOL Mail login?
Some if the magnificent features of AOL mail login account are as follows:
You can easily manage your emails anytime anywhere.
The platform enables you to access all the AOL and phone contacts in one location.
You can tap once to empty the trash and spam folder.
It is easy and you can quickly swipe to delete, move and mark or flag the emails.
The accessibility is very prompt, it is enabled for switch control, physical keyboards along alternate input devices.
How to create and manage an AOL mail account?
The AOL mail login gives you a platform that helps you to access the personalized mail experience to connect with your friends and family. To stay connected with your friends and family using AOL you need to create and manage the AOL account.
Create a new AOL Account
First of all, you need to go to the AOL mail page.
Tap on the “Login / Join” button on the upper right corner of the screen.
After this, you have to tap on the Sign up at the bottom of the screen.
Now, enter and then submit the requested information that is asked on the screen.
Manage your username and password
AOL also provides a platform that helps you with the solutions to resolve username and password issues. There are two ways to manage your AOL username and password, here are they:
Mark the unwanted emails as spam
It is a better idea to mark the unwanted emails as spam, to do so you have to follow the steps that are given below:
1. First of all you have to go to the AOL mail login platform.
2. After this, you have to tap on the spam message from your inbox.
3. Click on the “Remove the sender and mark as spam” and the message will be moved to the spam folder.
4. Remember, if you tap on the “It’s safe” then the future messages from the sender will be delivered to the inbox.
Create a filter
If you want to mark an actual malicious email as a span then it is important that you should ensure that you don’t get future emails from such an anonymous sender. Here are the steps to create a filter and create a block list:
1. You have to tap under the username and tap on the “Options" Mail settings.
2. Tap on the “Block senders” tab.
3. Just enter the username of the email address that you wish to block.
4. Tap on the “Plus icon +” option.
5. You have to tap on the “Save” settings.
How to use the AOL Mail login on mobile devices?
In order to set up the AOL mail on the Windows Phone, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
1. First of all, you have to tap on the “Settings” icon on your phone’s home screen.
2. Click on the “email + accounts” in the settings menu.
3. After this, click on the “Add an account” button.
4. Just tap on the AOL button and if you cannot find the AOL in the list then click on the other account.
5. Enter the AOL email address and password when prompted on the screen.
6. You now have to click on the “Sign in” button.
7. Remember, you can store up to 1 TB of email data on the AOL mail account that you can easily access on many of the mobile devices.
How to update the AOL mail login settings?
The AOL mail login platform gives you a personalized experience that you always wish to have when you are accessing the account. If you want to update the settings to make the AOL mail, then you have to follow the steps as given below:
1. First of all you have to sign in to the AOL mail login account.
2. Under the username, you have to tap on the “Options | Mail Settings” tab.
3. You have to click the tab for the settings which you wish to change.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Through this topic, we have already discussed the essential steps and instructions that are required to access the Aol Mail Login account. However, if you still have queries related to the information provided here or you wish to discuss more the topic then it is recommended to visit the official website and get assistance for the same.