How to fix the "AOL mail not responding" issue?
Getting an error while using AOL mail is nothing new for the AOL users? There are different types of errors that users face when they try to access and use their AOL email account. One such commonly faced error among several others is "AOL mail not responding." When these error messages display on users' display, they are not able to send or receive emails from their account. This not only makes them frustrated but might also lead to another major issue. This is because they are unable to complete the assigned tasks on time.
Therefore, if you are also facing any such issue due to which you are unable to send or receive emails via www.aol.com, then you may continue to read this helpful post till the end.
Here are a couple of troubleshooting ways
Having problems in receiving emails? Try this:
· Check your spam folder- if you are sure that you have received an email but your inbox is not showing that email to you, then you must check the spam folder of your AOL mail account. All you need to do is log in to your AOL account by using the AOL mail login credentials and then check the "Spam" folder.
· Find out about delivery delays- at times, due to the delay in the transit of an email, you might have to face delays in receiving emails. In that case, you should check back after waiting for some time if the issue has been resolved or not.
· Check for applied filters- if you have applied any filter to your AOL account, then you will face an issue with receiving all the emails in your inbox. If you do not wish to bypass an important email, then you must review the filters and make necessary changes to them.
Having trouble replying to emails? Try these:
· Reset the settings- the best thing to try is to try changing or resetting the web settings of your device but do not change the browser settings.
· Clear the browser's cache- sometimes, the cookies or temporary files stored in your device are the cause of several different issues. Thus, clearing them might help you in retrieving emails via aol mail login.
Still can't send emails from your AOL mail account? Well, there are some other solutions you can try such as disabling the pop-up blocker, disabling the firewall of your device for the time being, or turning off the protected mode in the Internet Explorer. Besides that, you can also try to use the basic version of AOL instead of navigating to the website for logging in.