Since 2015 I've been a Research Scientist at Datometry working on a novel data virtualization platform which makes databases interchangeable.
- Rapid Adoption of Cloud Data Warehouse Technology Using Datometry Hyper-Q. SIGMOD 2018
- Datometry Hyper-Q: bridging the gap between real-time and historical analytics. SIGMOD 2016
- Orca: a modular query optimizer architecture for big data. SIGMOD 2014
- Optimizing queries over partitioned tables in MPP systems. SIGMOD 2014
- MayBMS: a probabilistic database management system. SIGMOD Conference 2009
- Harnessing the Deep Web: Present and Future. CIDR 2009
- Fast and Simple Relational Processing of Uncertain Data. ICDE 2008
Program Committee Service
- 2019 SIGMOD industry track co-chair
- 2018 USENIX ATC (external reviewer)
- 2018 ICDE (TKDE poster session)
- 2017 DEBS (industry track)
- 2017 SIGMOD
- 2017 ICDE (demo track)
- 2016 ICDE (industry track)
- 2016 Journal of Knowledge and Information Systems
- 2015 DOLAP
- 2015 ICDE (industry track)
- 2013 SIGMOD
- 2010 FoIKS
- 2009 ACM SIGKDD Workshop on Knowledge Discovery from Uncertain Data
- The Bulgarian spelling of my name is 'Люблена Антова'.
- I'm a big fan of the outdoors, in my spare time I like hiking, camping, skiing, biking, running and yoga, to name a few.