Register for the Upcoming Season
NOTE: Registration for the 2018 season opens in February and closes in early April. Please come back then. Thanks.
So you've decided to play America's fastest-growing sport? Follow the steps below to join the team this season.
(If you are looking to sign up for our formal preseason practices, please click here instead.)
Sign Up on AYS
- First go to the AYS Rec Desk.
- Either log in with your account or create one.
- Once logged in, click the programs button.
- Then look for "High School Ultimate Frisbee" under the programs list. Note: this is not the "Preseason Clinic" program.
- Click on the register button.
- Answer the questions and click save.
- Fill out the AYS EIS form and send it to email@example.com.
- Next, go to the USA Ultimate website (see the USAU Help sub page for details).
- Send your USAU ID to firstname.lastname@example.org when done.
- Accept being part of the team when you get the email from USAU.
Email List and Facebook Group
That's all the technical stuff done. Now you can join our Facebook group and/or email list to stay up to date and receive all of our announcements. To join the email list:
- Go to our Google Groups page.
- Sign in to your Google/Gmail account if you aren't already.
- Click the "Apply for Membership" button, fill out the dialog that appears, and click the "Apply to join this group" button. We will then see your request and add you to the list.
This is the CORI form you'll need to fill our for coaching and chaperoning. Fill it out and drop it off at the AYS CYC (Andover Youth Services' Cormier Youth Center).
If at any point you would like to contact us, just email us at email@example.com.
Sign Up for Carpooling
If you are a freshman or sophomore player, you'll probably need a ride from the high school to the field for practice throughout the season. Click here to sign up to carpool with another player or parent who can drive you.
If you are a junior or senior who drives to school or a parent and you wouldn't mind driving players to the fields any or every day of the week, please click here. Thanks.