Amity Booster Club
Mission Statement: To foster an environment that inspires athletes, students, coaches, parents, and the community to collectively create a positive and spirited atmosphere for all athletic and non-athletic programs.
What is the Booster Club?
The Amity Booster Club is a group made up of parents, grandparents, teachers, staff, and other community members who come together to support the various clubs of our high school. We do this by raising funds and promoting events, which make it possible to purchase new equipment or sponsor team events. Our volunteers are very important to us - we couldn't do it without you!
What do we do?
- Award Senior Scholarships
- Built the "Warrior Pit" - the covered shelter at the football field
- Purchased weight room equipment
- Donation of cement for batting cages
- Provided the Bottle Filling Station (water fountain) by the main gym
- Supports teams with special events, as requested.
- Currently remodeling the concession stand at the football field
How do we raise money?
- Dinner Sales
- Gate/ticket sales
These are our primary source of money for the various projects and scholarship awards. However, we try to incorporate other fun and new fundraising activities throughout the year. All the money that we raise goes back to the schools!
2017-2018 Booster Board Members
President: Laura Lehman
Vice President/Apparel: Brenda Whiteley
Secretary: Desarae Huskey
Treasurer: Shannon Smith
Volunteer Coordinator: Desarae Huskey & Brenda Whiteley