American Airlines Flight Change Policy
What is American Airlines Flight Change & Cancellation Policy?
Sometimes, due to the situations or any emergency; the passengers need to change their flight booking. It is good to know that it is possible with American airlines. With American airlines, it is very simple and convenient for the passengers to change your flight booking. It is one of the famous American airlines that has it’s headquarter in Fort Worth, Texas, United States. The fleet size of the airline is 870. This airline provides excellent customer support to its passengers. The American Airlines Flight Change Fee is $200 for domestic flights and $750 for international flights. Here are some points by which you can change the flight booking.
· You can change your flight booking within 24 hours from the flight booking.
· It is simple to make changes in the destination, time and date of the flight booking.
· There are no charges to make changes in your flight booking if you make your changes within 24 hours from the flight booking.
· You can make changes in your flight booking if you have sudden death in your family or in relatives.
· You can easily make changes in the flight booking even after the reservation of the flight seat.
· We can easily change flights on the same day using the same day flight change policy.
It is simple to change your flight booking. To change the flight booking, you need to follow the below procedure.
· Open the official website of the American airlines.
· Move to manage booking tab and fill all your booking details.
· Enter the booking id and the last name to find the flight booking.
· Click on the retrieve booking.
· Now, you need to follow the onscreen instructions.
· Pick up your flight booking. Make changes in your flight booking. It is easy to edit your name, place, date and many more.
· Tap on the change booking option and confirm it by clicking the OK button.
· You will get an updated ticket on your email id.